• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Time to close this subforum?"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by atw View Post
    you are stuck with me, that's for sure.
    doooooooooomed!

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Oh no, no, no.

We need somewhere to log the consequences.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...due-covid.html
    just in case "project fear" turns out to be "project fact", followed by "project we told you so you fecking morons"?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    So we are stuck with Boris when he resigns?
    You are stuck with me, that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    11pm will be permban on travel for persons who are not "conducive to public good" of EU - all top Brexiteers.

So we are stuck with Boris when he resigns?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    It is not over: Brexit is not over and Britain must not 'fall into traps', David Davis warns | Daily Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    11pm will be permban on travel for persons who are not "conducive to public good" of EU - all top Brexiteers.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    We will see, if everything goes as Boris predicts, Brexit will go away. Apparently at 11 pm there are rumours that the EU is about to impose another travel ban on the UK. This time though there is no legal recourse for the UK government.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Indeed where do we record classics like :

"In my hand I have my limp brain cells" from 'Lord I love myself'.

Lord Adonis compares Brexit trade deal to Neville Chamberlain's pact with HITLER | Daily Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    No we would like to be able to post about our freedom, fish, unelected faceless officials, blue passport and the £350M that the NHS receives every week

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Oh no, no, no.

We need somewhere to log the consequences.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...due-covid.html

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Time to close this subforum?

Time to close this subforum?

11pm tonight, Shirley?

Working...
X