• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brexit talks turn "Dark" Boris in a rage"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    It's "all yer fish" on the table moment

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

You can't seriously be that f**king dumb.....
    I think he's just pretending to be a brexit

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Really, what have they got to talk about in these meetings that hasn't already been said?
    Dunno, what they're getting their family for Christmas presents, how they're going to celebrate a lockdown New Year in their respective countries...

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I just don’t get it. Why is the Boris even sitting and negotiating with EU? We have exited EU now, treat EU like you would treat Somalia. No trade deal needed at this point, we are an open country ready to trade globally and if EU feel like trading with us, WE give them a deal which is non negotiable and on better terms than the one we had while we were in EU.

Jeez! Put me in there, I will sort this out in a day.

You can't seriously be that f**king dumb.....

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I just don’t get it. Why is the Boris even sitting and negotiating with EU? We have exited EU now, treat EU like you would treat Somalia. No trade deal needed at this point, we are an open country ready to trade globally and if EU feel like trading with us, WE give them a deal which is non negotiable and on better terms than the one we had while we were in EU.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Another ultimatum, but this time he means it.

Boris set an ultimatum

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Nothing really, Boris just can't bring himself to sign on the dotted line. It's been the same offer on the table since the end of January.
    Total surrender, then...

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Really, what have they got to talk about in these meetings that hasn't already been said?
    Nothing really, Boris just can't bring himself to sign on the dotted line. It's been the same offer on the table since the end of January.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Interesting...

UK's Brexit deal legislation ALREADY written

So what's going to change if 99% of the deal is already written down?

Sounds like they're quibbling over small amounts of fish quotas.
    Just a thought, if there is a deal which the UK would accept, the French absolutely wouldn't accept it. Would Macron use his veto? We could go back to blaming the French for everything...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Interesting...

UK's Brexit deal legislation ALREADY written

So what's going to change if 99% of the deal is already written down?

Sounds like they're quibbling over small amounts of fish quotas.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Or Johnson is an Enemy spy, as is to be expected of the great-grandson of a Minister of the Ottoman Empire.
    Along with his best buddy: "Baron Lebedev of Hampton in our London Borough of Richmond upon Thames & of Siberia in the Russian Federation"

Yevgeny Lebedev Named ‘Baron of Hampton and Siberia’ in Britain - The Moscow Times

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You mean we never held all the cards and the EU never needed us more than we need them?
    Or Johnson is an Enemy spy, as is to be expected of the great-grandson of a Minister of the Ottoman Empire.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Richard Tice was whining on Talk Radio this morning. It doesn't look good. He fears Boris is in a weak position and will be forced to sell out.

Interesting stuff.
    You mean we never held all the cards and the EU never needed us more than we need them?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X