• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Boris Barnstorms!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boris Barnstorms!"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Can you imagine the US trade negotiators watching and smirking?
    Unlike Brexit they've really got the easiest job ever, dictating, ...erm...negotiating terms to the weakened post-Brexit UK.

Well done, stupids, hope you enjoy life in the US's defacto 51st state.
    Nonsense. The UK holds all the cards.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    If Brexit was a poker game the EU is the calm, steady player in the corner smoking a pipe.

We however are the player who is fidgeting, scratching, sweating and changing seats.

When we try to bluff it's obvious and our only plan is to flip the table and storm out of the room if we look like losing.
    Can you imagine the US trade negotiators watching and smirking?
    Unlike Brexit they've really got the easiest job ever, dictating, ...erm...negotiating terms to the weakened post-Brexit UK.

Well done, stupids, hope you enjoy life in the US's defacto 51st state.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    If Brexit was a poker game the EU is the calm, steady player in the corner smoking a pipe.

We however are the player who is fidgeting, scratching, sweating and changing seats.

When we try to bluff it's obvious and our only plan is to flip the table and storm out of the room if we look like losing.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Yes, I agree. One way or the other, we need to taste it to know it.
    You don't need to eat tulip to know that it tastes bad.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I'm all up for a hard, crash out brexit so I'm looking forward to Boris' deal getting thrown out. The only way forward is to crash out and feel the full 'benefits' of brexit
    Yes, I agree. One way or the other, we need to taste it to know it.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I'm all up for a hard, crash out brexit so I'm looking forward to Boris' deal getting thrown out. The only way forward is to crash out and feel the full 'benefits' of brexit
    Sasguru has got his hand up your arse again, hasn't he?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
    Agree, Boris is doing a cracking job and might get the Brexit done

I notice the usual suspects have come out with their schoolyard bully spite and negative attitudes, but as they're losers what do we expect?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Boris flops as EU rejects offer

oh dear euphoria limited to a handful of delegates at conference. As Anna Soubry pointed out he's managed to unite the ERG.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
    ...might get the Brexit done...
    Currently, it's the only way forward. It's going to damage Britain hugely, but continuing with this limbo is more damaging.

Leave a comment:

• tazdevil
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    No placeholder. Great conference speech. No doubt the usual whiners and naysayers will be along soon
    Agree, Boris is doing a cracking job and might get the Brexit done

I notice the usual suspects have come out with their schoolyard bully spite and negative attitudes, but as they're losers what do we expect?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Only if you're a low IQ cretin satisfied by glib, content-free soundbites.

Oh wait ....
    Do you know me IRL ?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Snakes and alligators in the English Channel and Irish Sea

HTH
    The EU might go for that.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I missed it. What illegal actions is he planning next to keep the gammonerati happy?
    Snakes and alligators in the English Channel and Irish Sea

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Your new meds are doing you the world of good. Stick with them.
    Do they refer to 'wife beater' as meds now? Inneresting

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    What does the Telegraph have to say...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X