• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Another bung?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another bung?"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Unfortunately that budget has been reallocated to your rectal prolapse enhanced home help package.
    I don't know what you're on about, and I'm too scared to Google it. I've only just recovered from the time Mrs M found "felching" on my internet search history.
    I don't think she was convinced by my insistence that I was searching for "fencing" and I had "keyboard issues"...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You're showing your age. It's 30p in most London stations now. Perhaps your personal care assistant should take you out for a day in the big world, and then you wouldn't look like such a colossal knob-head.
    Unfortunately that budget has been reallocated to your rectal prolapse enhanced home help package.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    If it's too much, your personal care assistant will be round later to help you spend a penny.
    You're showing your age. It's 30p in most London stations now. Perhaps your personal care assistant should take you out for a day in the big world, and then you wouldn't look like such a colossal knob-head.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    If it's too much, your personal care assistant will be round later to help you spend a penny.

don't worry someone on minimum wage will be round soon to wipe up your number two.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    No I don't, and I never did, because we don't. But I do believe that if we send them £3.50 a week, it's about £3.49 too much.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Mordac still beileves that the UK sends the EU 350 million per week. At least he's a consistent idiot.
    No I don't, and I never did, because we don't. But I do believe that if we send them £3.50 a week, it's about £3.49 too much.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    £350m should do it.
    The DUP are are pretty canny financially. They won't want sterling.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Precisely, what extortion? Maybe it's the UK with extorting a rebate, more victim mentality...
    Mordac still beileves that the UK sends the EU 350 million per week. At least he's a consistent idiot.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Extortion: When the DUP tries it on, it's a bad thing. When the EU does it on a daily basis, it's a good thing. Oh, I get it, you're an idiot who is inconsistent. Or you're a consistent idiot, it's bound to be one or the other.
    What extortion is the EU attempting, given that the UK holds all the cards?
    Precisely, what extortion? Maybe it's the UK with extorting a rebate, more victim mentality...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Extortion: When the DUP tries it on, it's a bad thing. When the EU does it on a daily basis, it's a good thing. Oh, I get it, you're an idiot who is inconsistent. Or you're a consistent idiot, it's bound to be one or the other.
    What extortion is the EU attempting, given that the UK holds all the cards?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Give us more...

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    They want their share of the Brexit dividend.
    How much can they afford to pay us?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    £350m should do it.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Another bung?

Another bung?

Give us more...

While the DUP’s confidence-and-supply arrangement with the Conservativeswould still be in place if Johnson took over, there would be some renegotiation, Donaldson noted.

He said: “We’re about to enter phase two of the confidence and supply agreement, and we will of course be negotiating the arrangements for the next stage of our support for the government.”

Working...
X