• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Brexit Party MEPs turn their backs on European anthem"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I also correctly punctuate sentences.
    I don't bother with punctuation posting here, I also avoid capitalisation as it annoys both you & Darmy.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    FTFY
    I also correctly punctuate sentences.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I tried to use clever words to appear smart I think I got away with it.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    oh when are those turning up?
    As if you would have the cognitive ability to notice.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    The typical brexiteer reply when they don't know what to answer, because they see they have been outsmarted by people with higher IQ
    oh when are those turning up?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Daily Mail Readers, European Parliament 2019

Backgammon...

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    The anthem is Ode to Joy. The Brexit Party turn their backs on joy
    it's a seriously good tune, too. i love singing it

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    The anthem is Ode to Joy. The Brexit Party turn their backs on joy

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Who cares. Really.
    Probably the 27 other EU countries that the EU parliament represents. I don't particularly like the US government but I would not turn my back when they play their national anthem. Well, what can one expect from a prospective PM who call the French "turds". This sort of behaviour will trickle down to the Brexit thugs in the street, we can only wait for the next stabbing by a Brexiter.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    Sinn Fein MPs, whatever you think of their politics, stand by their principles. That’s why.

Sinn Fein MPs don’t take a salary. That’s also why.

Sinn Fein MPs actually do constituency work. Another reason those dickheads are not at all like Sinn Fein.
    and they haven't blown up any women and children on a morning's shopping trip either.

Another reason

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Now you know why she shows a sexually satisfied expression when she remembers the last time Brillo popped up.
    He is a hell of a man she says

Obviously disrespecting the EU is part of their negotiating tactic

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Seeing as they don't believe in the EU, they really should have taken a leaf out of Sinn Fein's book and refused to take their seats....
    Sinn Fein MPs, whatever you think of their politics, stand by their principles. That’s why.

Sinn Fein MPs don’t take a salary. That’s also why.

Sinn Fein MPs actually do constituency work. Another reason those dickheads are not at all like Sinn Fein.

Leave a comment:

• unixman
    replied
    I voted BP but think that turning their backs wasn't the right thing to do. Far too aggressive. If they wanted to protest, just sitting down for the "anthem" might have been better. It was a last minute decision, apparently, unlike he Libdems with the dirty T shirts - obviously premeditated.

Small beer in any case.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    You have a memory like my wife

Now you know why she shows a sexually satisfied expression when she remembers the last time Brillo popped up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X