• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "We must choose the open sea!"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    that was a sarcastic reference to the communist way of moving competitors to the throne out of the way you know my feelings about the EUSSR.

You aren't very intelligent are you!
    You're very gammon and right wing aren't you? Your 2 posts pretty much prove that and cancel each other out. I bet you were incensed with Jo Brand's sarcastic comments about throwing acid weren't you? Maybe someone could report you to the police for incitement?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The above post actually shows that you are of below intelligence but don't let that stop you posting as it gives us all something to laugh about...

can you actually form a sentence on your own?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    that was a sarcastic reference to the communist way of moving competitors to the throne out of the way you know my feelings about the EUSSR.

The above post actually shows that you are of below intelligence but don't let that stop you posting as it gives us all something to laugh about...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Are you sure about that?

Yes

I will use short words so you can understand.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Are you sure about that?
    No, he's not: https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2656713

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I am not the one talking about assassination,
    Are you sure about that?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    And you're using the Jo Cox one?

I am not the one talking about assassination, you started on the sauce early?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    You save that for defenceless cyclists! Oh sorry were you using the Jo Brand defence.

And you're using the Jo Cox one?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    It didn't need correcting, he is unelected to the UK parliament, and if his worshippers are to be believed, when he said he was going to pick up a rifle, that was with reference to re-entering UK politics, something he said he had stepped back from, even while remaining an MEP.

Context is everything.

Picking up a rifle to shoot an MP, or an MEP, or anyone who disagrees with you - that's not something I would support. Where do you stand on Farage's idea?

You save that for defenceless cyclists! Oh sorry were you using the Jo Brand defence.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    You said he was unelected (you didn't specify where), I just corrected you, don't get your panties in a bunch!
    It didn't need correcting, he is unelected to the UK parliament, and if his worshippers are to be believed, when he said he was going to pick up a rifle, that was with reference to re-entering UK politics, something he said he had stepped back from, even while remaining an MEP.

Context is everything.

Picking up a rifle to shoot an MP, or an MEP, or anyone who disagrees with you - that's not something I would support. Where do you stand on Farage's idea?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You are looking in the mirror again!
    No, I was replying to a post by Brillo.

HTH
    BIDI

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I have an idea you're a cretin.

You are looking in the mirror again!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    He's failed to get elected as an MP in the UK. I didn't mention his election to the European Parliament.
    Or don't you believe that the UK has its own sovereign elections and has done ever since we joined the EU?

You said he was unelected (you didn't specify where), I just corrected you, don't get your panties in a bunch!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    That's a long-winded way of saying I was wrong to say he's unelected, without any qualifiers, but whatever works for you I suppose.

Some Faragists on here seems to think that when he said "Pick up a rifle" it was metaphorical and he was referring to his return to UK politics, not EU politics.

Of course, those same people will change their tune rather than accept that he has failed to be elected as an MP multiple times.

But whatever works for you, I suppose.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X