• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "UKIP Councillor wants death penalty for all remainers"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Only for those who take the Guardian though.

I hope you use some good lube and get your sphincter nice and relaxed when you "take the guardian"

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    How very "la-di-da Gunner Graham"!
    You stupid boy Pike!!

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Only for "those who take the Guardian" though.

How very "la-di-da Gunner Graham"!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    There is a correlation between brexit and mental health
    Only for those who take the Guardian though.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    He's obviously a loony.
    There is a correlation between brexit and mental health, it seems quite a few of the brexiteers here are affected

Austerity created this mental-health crisis. Brexit has sent it into overdrive | Frances Ryan | Opinion | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH
    You're right, how dare I mention topic of this thread, when you want to derail it into being about you.
    Hey WTFH - is the post quoted below an example of me derailing the thread and 'making it about me', or someone else doing so?

He's obviously a loony.
    Perhaps have a word with NAT to stick to the topic, if that's what your desired outcome is?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    He's obviously a loony.
    Judged against you, he's sane!

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Does it really matter?
    Nothing in 'General' matters.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You're right, how dare I mention topic of this thread, when you want to derail it into being about you.
    He's obviously a loony.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    On page 1, other people mentioned me and I entered the thread and posted about the topic...

This was before you went off on an armchair psychiatrist diagnosis, of which I merely asked if you were a qualified person (as others have done in the past) and removed/snipped your amateur irrelevant non-qualified remarks.

Now, the thread is still getting derailed because of your inability to say 'it's a fair cop guv'.

Please, keep digging though, as with the other thread, it's amusing
    Does it really matter?

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    On page 1, other people mentioned me and I entered the thread and posted about the topic...

This was before you went off on an armchair psychiatrist diagnosis, of which I merely asked if you were a qualified person (as others have done in the past) and removed/snipped your amateur irrelevant non-qualified remarks.

Now, the thread is still getting derailed because of your inability to say 'it's a fair cop guv'.

Please, keep digging though, as with the other thread, it's amusing

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    More whataboutery - nothing to do with "paranoid schizophrenia with multiple personalities"

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Tell me how saying "I'm not a psychiatrist" is "Whataboutery"
    It's not. The whataboutery is all the guff immediately below:
    There’s a bunch of people who need psychiatric help. They believe that anyone who democratically disagrees with them should be killed, or that politicians should be killed
    Not only those who preach that message, but also those who vote for them - one would seriously question their mental state if they believe the solution to differences of opinion is to throw your toys out the pram then justify committing murder.
    Compared to your original snipped post;
    If I was a psychiatrist, I'd suggest paranoid schizophrenia with multiple personalities.
    So........WHATABOUTERY

And then tell me what is incorrect or immoral in suggesting that people who promote, encourage and support the killing of civilians are not sane?
    More whataboutery - nothing to do with "paranoid schizophrenia with multiple personalities"

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    WHATABOUTERY.

Pertinent part of your post is bolded and confirms I was right to SNIP your pseudo-psychiatrist guff post.

So thanks
    Tell me how saying "I'm not a psychiatrist" is "Whataboutery"

And then tell me what is incorrect or immoral in suggesting that people who promote, encourage and support the killing of civilians are not sane?

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Maybe in your stupidity you hadn't noticed that this is a public forum, which means anyone who is a member can comment on any post?

Just like you do. You hypocritical moron. If you want to address just one person, use a private message. Although using PMs to abuse someone may well lead to a ban.
    Maybe in your stupidity, you incorrectly thought you were WTFH (or spoke for him), since the question was asking whether or not he (specifically and only him) is a psychiatrist.

So, yes, by all means a public forum means everyone can read posts and even reply to them, but that doesn't preclude it being idiotic to respond to them, like in your case, you idiot.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

Working...
X