• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP Councillor wants death penalty for all remainers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    If I were to edit your posts to do likewise, there’d be very little left. But then you’d whine about moderation, even though you admit it yourself that you seriously doubt any of your posts are useful/helpful
    Oh I'm terribly sorry, do you mean to say that you ARE in fact a psychiatrist?

Ps. I sometimes say I doubt *some* of my posts will help the person in question, not that any aren't helpful/useful in general... HTH
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      Oh I'm terribly sorry.

I say my posts aren't helpful/useful in general... HTH

I’m not a psychiatrist. I’m a moderator.

There’s a bunch of people who need psychiatric help. They believe that anyone who democratically disagrees with them should be killed, or that politicians should be killed
      Not only those who preach that message, but also those who vote for them - one would seriously question their mental state if they believe the solution to differences of opinion is to throw your toys out the pram then justify committing murder.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oh I'm terribly sorry, do you mean to say that you ARE in fact a psychiatrist?

Ps. I sometimes say I doubt *some* of my posts will help the person in question, not that any aren't helpful/useful in general... HTH
        No. But you are an idiot.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          No. But you are an idiot.
          My post wasn't addressed to you and as such, required no response to the question from you - unless you speak for WTFH now?

You idiot.

HTH
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

I’m not a psychiatrist. I’m a moderator.

There’s a bunch of people who need psychiatric help. They believe that anyone who democratically disagrees with them should be killed, or that politicians should be killed
            Not only those who preach that message, but also those who vote for them - one would seriously question their mental state if they believe the solution to differences of opinion is to throw your toys out the pram then justify committing murder.
            WHATABOUTERY.

Pertinent part of your post is bolded and confirms I was right to SNIP your pseudo-psychiatrist guff post.

So thanks
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

My post wasn't addressed to you and as such, required no response to the question from you
              Maybe in your stupidity you hadn't noticed that this is a public forum, which means anyone who is a member can comment on any post?

Just like you do. You hypocritical moron. If you want to address just one person, use a private message. Although using PMs to abuse someone may well lead to a ban.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Maybe in your stupidity you hadn't noticed that this is a public forum, which means anyone who is a member can comment on any post?

Just like you do. You hypocritical moron. If you want to address just one person, use a private message. Although using PMs to abuse someone may well lead to a ban.
                Maybe in your stupidity, you incorrectly thought you were WTFH (or spoke for him), since the question was asking whether or not he (specifically and only him) is a psychiatrist.

So, yes, by all means a public forum means everyone can read posts and even reply to them, but that doesn't preclude it being idiotic to respond to them, like in your case, you idiot.

HTH BIDI
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

WHATABOUTERY.

Pertinent part of your post is bolded and confirms I was right to SNIP your pseudo-psychiatrist guff post.

So thanks
                  Tell me how saying "I'm not a psychiatrist" is "Whataboutery"

And then tell me what is incorrect or immoral in suggesting that people who promote, encourage and support the killing of civilians are not sane?

Comment

Tell me how saying "I'm not a psychiatrist" is "Whataboutery"
                    It's not. The whataboutery is all the guff immediately below:
                    Originally posted by WTFH
                    Compared to your original snipped post;
                    If I was a psychiatrist, I'd suggest paranoid schizophrenia with multiple personalities.
                    So........WHATABOUTERY

And then tell me what is incorrect or immoral in suggesting that people who promote, encourage and support the killing of civilians are not sane?
                    More whataboutery - nothing to do with "paranoid schizophrenia with multiple personalities"

HTH BIDI
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

More whataboutery - nothing to do with "paranoid schizophrenia with multiple personalities"

HTH BIDI

You're right, how dare I mention topic of this thread, when you want to derail it into being about you.

Comment

Working...
                      X