• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who needs Honda anyway..."

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Nope, keep trying. I did tell you what I order but you clearly weren't paying attention in class

Yeah, you ordered a car made in a Spanish factory, so you told us.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Yeah, you’ve ordered Porsche 911 Turbo S

Nope, keep trying. I did tell you what I order but you clearly weren't paying attention in class

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    But I didn't order a Skoda
    Yeah, you’ve ordered Porsche 911 Turbo S

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    But I didn't order a Skoda.

Can you see where you are going wrong now

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

A Bremoaner and delusional seems to be a pattern.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Please explain
    I'm betting on massive stupidity from Eirikur.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Please explain

we don't have enough crayons to explain to YOU.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It's all rather old news and a bit silly to get worked up about.
    You tell that to the women in Tenko

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Would that be the Singapore and Malay Peninsula that Churchill sacrificed to the Japanese rather than tried to defend?
    It's all rather old news and a bit silly to get worked up about.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    TRIGGER WARNING: and the fall of Singapore.
    Would that be the Singapore and Malay Peninsula that Churchill sacrificed to the Japanese rather than tried to defend?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Might be nice to mention the "Dunkirk Little Ships", just for completeness.
    TRIGGER WARNING: and the fall of Singapore.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    You've mischaracterised a military retreat at Dunkirk (because the forces were surrounded by the Germans and likely to be annihilated), with a some cowardly act (akin to surrender?).

You've decided to not say that forces other than Brits were rescued (e.g. French & Belgians), in order to try and formulate some kind of anti-British military rebuttal to a post from Shaunboy, because you are massively triggered.

BTW - #Srebrenica was cowardly

Wikipedia and history books can inform you about both Dunkirk & Srebrenica, should you choose to remove your ignorance...

So, you are either trolling, or massively stupid in the eyes of Woohoo.

HTH BIDI
    Might be nice to mention the "Dunkirk Little Ships", just for completeness.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Please explain
    You've mischaracterised a military retreat at Dunkirk (because the forces were surrounded by the Germans and likely to be annihilated), with a some cowardly act (akin to surrender?).

You've decided to not say that forces other than Brits were rescued (e.g. French & Belgians), in order to try and formulate some kind of anti-British military rebuttal to a post from Shaunboy, because you are massively triggered.

BTW - #Srebrenica was cowardly

Wikipedia and history books can inform you about both Dunkirk & Srebrenica, should you choose to remove your ignorance...

So, you are either trolling, or massively stupid in the eyes of Woohoo.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Trolling or massive stupidity.
    Please explain

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    But I didn't order a Skoda.

Can you see where you are going wrong now
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    If it's not currently in UK stock, it will be coming from the Skoda factory in the Czech Republic. Fairly quiet time of year for them, so I'd guess at 6-8 weeks for build and delivery to the UK docks.
    it is coming from the SEAT factory in Spain as its not a Skoda.
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    VAG cars made in Martorell are the following: SEAT Arona, SEAT Ibiza, SEAT Ibiza SC, SEAT Ibiza ST, SEAT León SC, SEAT León 5T, SEAT León ST, Audi Q3. These ship through the Straits of Gibraltar and up to Sheerness, etc.
    VAG group cars made in Kvasiny: ŠKODA Yeti, ŠKODA Karoq, ŠKODA Kodiaq, ŠKODA Superb, ŠKODA Superb Combi, SEAT Ateca. These go by rail to Emden and are shipped from there.
    Source: Portrait & Production Plants | Volkswagen Group
    You ordered a car that you said was made in Spain, even when presented with the facts.

Can you see where you went wrong?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X