• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brexit doesn't matter"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Which country are you from?
    If he's from Russia, he'd better watch out, else our hero Shaun will be on his case

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    La La Land. You share the same passport.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
    I am not remainder. The whole thing does not matter. I wish UK exits - point is does not matter.

Leave a comment:

• gooddayall
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    like most remainders?

I am not remainder. The whole thing does not matter. I wish UK exits - point is does not matter.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I think he can safely plead diminished responsibility...

like most remainders?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Isn't posting Brexit threads in General a bannable offence?
    I think he can safely plead diminished responsibility...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Isn't posting Brexit threads in General a bannable offence?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
    I decided to inform you a little.

Brexit does not matter. It would have mattered like 100 years ago when economy depended on land grab and borders. Whether in Brexit or not, UK's economy, like any other economy, will be steered by fractional reserve banking. They would still whip people's ass inside or out. What matters is cryptocurrency as alternative to fractional reserve banking... but things are tricky there..

Do you think a banker sits in their mansion worrying oh now are we inside or outside ! No they are happy folk has something to talk about , instead of paying attention. Business as usual.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Would Sir like some fresh tinfoil for his hat?

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    oh, another crypto-bull.

Leave a comment:

• gooddayall
    started a topic Brexit doesn't matter

Brexit doesn't matter

I decided to inform you a little.

Brexit does not matter. It would have mattered like 100 years ago when economy depended on land grab and borders. Whether in Brexit or not, UK's economy, like any other economy, will be steered by fractional reserve banking. They would still whip people's ass inside or out. What matters is cryptocurrency as alternative to fractional reserve banking... but things are tricky there..

Do you think a banker sits in their mansion worrying oh now are we inside or outside ! No they are happy folk has something to talk about , instead of paying attention. Business as usual.
    Last edited by gooddayall; 6 December 2018, 23:24.

Working...
X