• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: If

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Which one of you have been banned for racism on here again?

I think there was a large amount of rank stupidity as well.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Just like your fellow BNP racists and fascists
    Which one of you have been banned for racism on here again?

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    My deep dislike extends particularly to whining immigrants like you.
    Just like your fellow BNP racists and fascists

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    FTFY
    At least you're hot on typos. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Laughing at an inability to neither to construct nor comprehend coherent sentences.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I didn't, actually. but that doesn't stop my deep dislike of people who constantly attack my country.
    Actually...

Who's constantly attacking the UK (apart from the Russians, obv.)?

Attacking the British government for being utterly useless in Brexit negotations, isn't attacking the country.
    Saying that Brexit will harm the country far more than staying in would have, isn't attacking the country.
    Saying that people who voted for Brexit are cretins, were misled, did not have a full grasp of the issues, isn't attacking the country.
    Saying that a second referendum to see whether the people will accept the proposed deal, isn't attacking the country.
    Laughing at Brexiters (and you) for an inability to either construct or comprehend coherent arguments and logic isn't attacking the country.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    There'll be none of that tulip after Brexit!

Cue for a song...

I'd like to teach the world to sing,
    In perfect harmony.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    I didn't, actually. but that doesn't stop my deep dislike of people who constantly attack my country.
    Your country? Do you own it? No one else wants that tuliphole so they gave it to you?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Enough of the Brexiteer whining, you got "your country" back two years ago .

Anyway the latest in the saga is:

EU to shove really sh*te deal up the UK's backside

No worries though, the UK holds all the cards.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Your country? Do you own it? No one else wants that tuliphole so they gave it to you?

Apparently Millions do want this tuliphole which is why they are all moving here from their home countries including other EU ones..

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    So do I, which is why I dislike Brexiters intensely - they've weakened the country economically and politically.

HTH, BIDI, TSLITH.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Ah the usual druggie twat pontificating on that which he does not know about and looking for someone to blame as usual.
    You idiots have voted to bring on that demise, not me.
    The way you go on, anyone would think Brexit is a bad thing
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    You voted it for it. However, I'm not gloating, I think it's quite sad - even though it won't affect me personally. But I'm with sasguru on one thing - Brexiters are funny.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Ah, the usual self satisfied expat twats gloating over their perceived demise of the country which nurtured and educated them.
    You voted it for it. However, I'm not gloating, I think it's quite sad - even though it won't affect me personally. But I'm with sasguru on one thing - Brexiters are funny.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Ah, the usual self satisfied expat twats gloating over their perceived demise of the country which nurtured and educated them.
    Twats
    Ah the usual druggie twat pontificating on that which he does not know about and looking for someone to blame as usual.
    You idiots have voted to bring on that demise, not me.
    The way you go on, anyone would think Brexit is a bad thing
    Last edited by sasguru; 8 October 2018, 07:39.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X