• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gammons outraged over last night of the proms betrayal"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    But at least I didn't vote to weaken my country and make it and my children poorer, eh?
    Idiotic is as idiotic does.
    You have already made your children poorer by gifting them your genes. Still, there's always the possibility they'll mange to triumph over adversity...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Idiocy is usually indicated by logical faux pas rather than typos.
    But you'd know that If you weren't a complete idiot.
    I humbly apologise, I'm not used to dealing with the illiterati...

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    No, no, no.
    According to JRM and the ERG, we'll be £13trillion richer over 15 years, which is, according to their claims is £135million richer per year, or to put it another way, the most extra will be £44 per week per family for about 2,000,000 families and £36 per week for the lowest income group (around 500,000), and all the rest of us will have to keep playing the lottery
    FTFY
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 13 September 2018, 12:52. Reason: FTFFY (Fixed that formatting for you)

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    But at least I didn't vote to weaken my country and make it and my children poorer, eh?
    No, no, no.
    According to JRM and the ERG, we'll be £13trillion richer over 15 years, which is, according to their claims is £135million richer per year, or to put it another way, the most extra will be £44 per week per family for about 2,000,000 families and £36 per week for the lowest income group (around 500,000), and all the rest of us will get a share of the remainder.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    its doubtful with your defective genes you could do anything more to make your children even thicker. Maybe a full lobotomy but the effects will be minimal?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Your idiocy is spectacular on so many levels.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Your idiocy is spectacular on so many levels.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    At the end of the day, lads, I'm the one earning the big bucks and you're the little minnows bottom-feeding on the scraps the talented leave you.
    T'was ever thus and will ever be thus.
    Should have worked harder in school, if in fact turds can be polished, which is doubtful.

HTH, BIDI, TSLITH
    Found a picture of you!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Some piffly waffle
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Some waffly pish

At the end of the day, lads, I'm the one earning the big bucks and you're the little minnows bottom-feeding on the scraps the talented leave you.
    T'was ever thus and will ever be thus.
    Should have worked harder in school, if in fact turds can be polished, which is doubtful.

HTH, BIDI, TSLITH

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    From one of the great minds of last century on how to use words well:

"never use a foreign phrase, a scientific word, or a jargon word if you can think of an everyday English equivalent"
    George Orwell in his 1946 essay Politics and the English Language – the journalist's unofficial bible.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/mi...age-long-words

So I'm going to go with "AssGuru is an arrogant feckwitt! George would be proud!

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    In your case, it's both.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Says the moron who can't work a spellchecker.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    You are really spectularly stupid on many levels, aren't you?
    Says the moron who can't work a spellchecker.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    No it doesn't. It just shows that some small minded losers still cling onto the EUSSR flag, which they have every right to do, but it will come as something of a shock when they wake up and realise they lost the argument...
    You are really spectularly stupid on many levels, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...sh-brexit-news

It just shows that educated people voted remain.
    I switched to xfactor for a few minutes during that evening and saw all the gammons enjoy their low class entertainment, quickly switched back to the proms.
    No it doesn't. It just shows that some small minded losers still cling onto the EUSSR flag, which they have every right to do, but it will come as something of a shock when they wake up and realise they lost the argument...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X