• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Now even Leavers are moaning about Brexit"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Actually most of of the over 55 guys I know are supporting the exit from the 19th hole at our local Golf club on a Friday afternoon. Plenty of wealth there and all own their own businesses and no-one bleating about how bad its going to be ...
    Would these be the ones with their offshore bank accounts, multiple tax schemes, employing immigrants (legal and illegal so cash in hand) at minimum wages, buying expensive foreign cars, holidaying in expensive foreign destinations (I mean Skegness can be quite sunny in July), etc. showing how much they love the UK that they're willing to invest n it?

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    Precisely. Best point you've made. It doesn't support your argument though.

You'll get it eventually.
    I am afraid I must be far too thick to comprehend it... But it seems to me that the divide seems to run roughly somewhere between the wage slaves that need someone else to feed them and the guys that have built their own businesses and are confident that their abilities will flourish given a bit of turbulence.

My take on the age part is a little different too. I have seen several family member hurt by sudden stock market corrections as they came to retirement, often taking tens of thousands of their pots. You would think the last thing that a bunch of well off fifty somethings coming up for early retirement would want is a load of stock market turbulance but no they seem quite happy...

Its easy to see why civil wars start.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    We want to prove what idiots those who voted leave are. Ever increasing evidence that everything you was told during the referendum is true, but you was too stupid to comprehend
    So you wanted to vent your spleen? Well done, mission accomplished, can we now get on with our all too short lives?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    FFS!!!

Finished your homework? Well done.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Actually most of of the over 55 guys I know are supporting the exit from the 19th hole at our local Golf club on a Friday afternoon. Plenty of wealth there and all own their own businesses and no-one bleating about how bad its going to be ...
    Precisely. Best point you've made. It doesn't support your argument though.

You'll get it eventually.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    We want to prove what idiots those who voted leave are. Ever increasing evidence that everything you was told during the referendum is true, but you was too stupid to comprehend
    FFS!!!

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Linky??

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Personally I think those that keep posting remain propaganda ,despite the fact that we will leave, are the one that need help.

What do you hope to achieve with all of your posturing and posing?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Well I used to think
    Linky??

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Ah but most of them are only rich and successful because they have been robbing the Remainers, snowflakes, poor and immigrants or something.

Apparently.

Well it's always someone else's fault at least.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    You're just describing the average over 55 Brexiter. Who's side are you on?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    You are on this forum since the beginning and you can evaluate better than me. Some of them could be sockies but part of them I don't think so, at some point their mask falls.
    Says the sockie.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Well I used to think that some Leavers on here are sockies created by Remainers to discredit the Leave side by portraying them as stupid.
    But apparently they really are as thick as they appear
    You are on this forum since the beginning and you can evaluate better than me. Some of them could be sockies but part of them I don't think so, at some point their mask falls.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    I can identify some leavers here that converted and pretend that they are remainers and attack the leavers.
    Well I used to think that some Leavers on here are sockies created by Remainers to discredit the Leave side by portraying them as stupid.
    But apparently they really are as thick as they appear

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    I can identify some leavers here that converted and pretend that they are remainers and attack the leavers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X