• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "**termination with no notice - breach of contract**court case *help needed*"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    I suggest that we all stop posting and wait and see when KC posts after the case comes to court.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by KittyCat View Post
    so argumentative
    Welcome to CUK.

Leave a comment:

• KittyCat
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertRice View Post
    Well said JamJar.

Leave a comment:

• RobertRice
    replied
    Originally posted by JamJarST View Post
    You are a troll and I claim my soapy tenner!
    Well said JamJar.

Leave a comment:

• JamJarST
    replied
    Gosh wish some people would remember what they've said earlier!

One min I'm a business, next I'm not, then I'm a director personally liable (oooh scary... ), then the to/fro rubbish of IR35 (a contractor/not a contractor) in/out, are/arn't, lose/win/lose/lose/lose

so argumentative

You are a troll and I claim my soapy tenner!

Leave a comment:

• KittyCat
    replied
    Gosh wish some people would remember what they've said earlier!

One min I'm a business, next I'm not, then I'm a director personally liable (oooh scary... ), then the to/fro rubbish of IR35 (a contractor/not a contractor) in/out, are/arn't, lose/win/lose/lose/lose

so argumentative

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    KC did point out that the action was started by the LTD company not herself personally so I think that point is well understood.....
    By everyone except KC, it seems.

Leave a comment:

• dave the contractor
    replied
    who? how much?

So which is the agency and who is the client?

And what is the total amount you are claiming for in the court case?

Leave a comment:

• Wanderer
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    KC _you_ are not a business. The whole POINT of a Ltd is it separates the company entity from yourself. that's why you have to take salary/dividends, not just treat the business account as your own personal money.
    KC did point out that the action was started by the LTD company not herself personally so I think that point is well understood.....

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    KC _you_ are not a business. The whole POINT of a Ltd is it separates the company entity from yourself. that's why you have to take salary/dividends, not just treat the business account as your own personal money.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    The case is in the business name - its not;

'person holding a LTD company' v AN Other!
    You missing the point so NVM.

Leave a comment:

• KittyCat
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You are a person holding a LTD company who doesn't understand its finances.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1438131
    The case is in the business name - its not;

'person holding a LTD company' v AN Other!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I was double checking (called prudence) - as you dont know the companies finances, trading activity, Directors income etc - you are in no position to judge anything?

I've had no problem with my accounts? & the tricks I've missed I'll be claiming back thru adjustments (yes - its allowed!).
    If you are genuine do yourself a favour and stop replying to this thread till after the court case

Leave a comment:

• KittyCat
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I was double checking (called prudence) - as you dont know the companies finances, trading activity, Directors income etc - you are in no position to judge anything?

I've had no problem with my accounts? & the tricks I've missed I'll be claiming back thru adjustments (yes - its allowed!).

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Really! think the taxman and/or courts may disagree somewhat!

& I am a business (Ltd is a clue!) - i.e. the case is the business v the agency

Its (some) of you guys who say its not; ir35, permy, contractor blah blah - sticking to the FACTS - Its a business

Leave a comment:

Working...
X