• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nimble Jack Accounting - Hardeep Mangat"

Collapse

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by metalthor View Post
    Nimble Jack Accounting is a small and they cannot handle all requests. Furthermore In my particular case I was charged for 4 months and NIMBLE JACK ACCOUNTING LTD did not did any work whatsoever. Instead the company director (Hardeep Mangat) was always finding excuses to not perform his duties.

Nimble Jack Accounting one guy company

Nimble Jack Accounting seems to be closed due to obvious reasons. I am sorry Hardeep Mangat

Nimble Jack Accounting Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.nimblejackaccounting.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• metalthor
    replied
    Nimble Jack Accounting is a small and they cannot handle all requests. Furthermore In my particular case I was charged for 4 months and NIMBLE JACK ACCOUNTING LTD did not did any work whatsoever. Instead the company director (Hardeep Mangat) was always finding excuses to not perform his duties.

Nimble Jack Accounting one guy company

Nimble Jack Accounting seems to be closed due to obvious reasons. I am sorry Hardeep Mangat

Leave a comment:

• Maslins
    replied
    Originally posted by The Adventure Boutique
    But they should have insurance to cover things like this?
    What would you be suing for? I imagine at most it would be:
    - multiple months of fees paid for work not done (say, £500).
    - perhaps a HMRC/Cos Hse late filing penalty (say, £500).

I fully get that it sucks to be in the position these clients are in, you've paid for something you're now realistically not going to get...but assuming your real financial losses are below the above, it's not worth suing over. If they're higher than those figures, then as director of the company you need to shoulder some of the responsibility for not resolving the issue sooner...or at least learn from it. It's similar to doing contract work for a client that goes bust and never pays.

Leave a comment:

• Jessica@WhiteFieldTax
    replied
    Originally posted by The Adventure Boutique
    Hi, as with others on this thread we also had the same problems with Nimble Jack and have lost a lot of money due to their negligence.
    Has anyone resolved their issues with Hardeep Mangat?
    Is anyone taking legal action against Nimble Jack to reclaim lost money?
    Thanks,
    Chelsea
    The last accounts at Companies House show net worth of around £100 - you may be throwing good money after bad.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    You can't lock the thread yet, the greater CUK hasn't burnt the guy at the stake and scattered his ashes yet.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    OK.

Mod snipped the non-factual bits.

Leave a comment:

• WordIsBond
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    We are not here for just constructive threads, we are also here for informative threads. Once this thread is notified that the company is closed down then we’ll lock it.
    And that's fair enough, but when stuff like just appeared is posted without attribution / evidence, we've gone beyond informative and into potentially libelous.

Originally posted by S Singh View Post
    ...stuff that helps nobody...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    We are not here for just constructive threads, we are also here for informative threads. Once this thread is notified that the company is closed down then we’ll lock it.

Leave a comment:

• Maslins
    replied
    Mods shouldn't this thread be closed now? I can't imagine any further comments are likely to be constructive.

Leave a comment:

• S Singh
    replied
    Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
    I know from a couple of reliable sources that Hardeep has had some kind of mental breakdown. I know it’s rough on the contractors concerned but I reckon he’s not having it easy either.
    Thats correct Harfeep Mangat also has a previous criminal conviction in 2002 and he has just been convicted again last week.

<mod snip>
    Last edited by S Singh; 26 March 2018, 22:16.

Leave a comment:

• MrButton
    replied
    Originally posted by ziro View Post
    I just got a penalty for late filing of my accounts. Thanks Nimble Jack - all whilst still taking a monthly Direct Debit.

Livid. In total this is going to cost me thousands of pounds to rectify. What a joke.
    I’m not excusing Hardeep or his business...

But.....

did you not notice that the accounts were getting towards the deadline?

Or did you simply wait for the hmrc penalty letter?

Leave a comment:

• ziro
    replied
    I just got a penalty for late filing of my accounts. Thanks Nimble Jack - all whilst still taking a monthly Direct Debit.

Livid. In total this is going to cost me thousands of pounds to rectify. What a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Jessica@WhiteFieldTax
    replied
    Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
    I know from a couple of reliable sources that Hardeep has had some kind of mental breakdown. I know it’s rough on the contractors concerned but I reckon he’s not having it easy either.
    Yeah - that is a tough one. Away from Accounting, my other role has me training for work in that area. Its still a neglected issue, even in enlightened 2018

Leave a comment:

• Alan @ BroomeAffinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jessica@WhiteFieldTax
    replied
    Originally posted by BookPR View Post
    Yesterday we stumbled onto the fact that Nimble Jack has disappeared, courtesy of the HMRC chasing our VAT return and payment. We've complained to the ACCA, as suggested in these posts. Any news or developments? Grrrr ...
    Although I probably shouldn't say this as an ACCA member of 30 years... but don't hold your breath on them being useful. First there is little they can do, secondly there will be even less they will be interested in doing. Its a sad fact that they live in an ivory tower.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X