• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Car PCP through Ltd company - bad credit rating?"

Collapse

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    how can you commit to a business lease with the new IR35 rules likely to come in the next budget?
    LOL! Coz I iz a proppa bizniz..... init...........

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    serious questions

how can you commit to a business lease with the new IR35 rules likely to come in the next budget?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Padge View Post
    I recently applied for a PCP deal on a new car through my Ltd company rather than personally (zero emission car, low BiK, seemed a good deal). The PCP was declined because the Ltd company has a bad Experian credit score. This is simply because of the way I (and most other contractors) operate. No assets or property, low balance at the end of every year, all profit taken as dividends etc.

Does anyone know of a way around this, or do you know of any finance companies offering car PCP for contractors?
    Thanks for all the great replies. It has reminded me why I never bother with message boards.
    You clearly do sometimes bother.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I have some zloty I can contribute.
    My Zil has spare seats.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Kaiser has some spare money to give away. Maybe he can help.
    I have some zloty I can contribute.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Keyser Söze?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Zylon View Post
    He was hoping a good internet citizen would take pity and lend him the money.

Leave a comment:

• Zylon
    replied
    Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
    Why, because you heard stuff you didnt want to hear?
    He was hoping a good internet citizen would take pity and lend him the money.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
    Why, because you heard stuff you didnt want to hear? If your co has a bad credit rating, that is down to one of three things; you have run it irresponsibly, you or another director have a poor credit rating or the company hasnt been trading long enough.

None of that is down to people responding to your post on a message board. Toodle pip!

Does that mean don't let the door slam your arse on the way out?

Leave a comment:

• washed up contractor
    replied
    Thanks for all the great replies. It has reminded me why I never bother with message boards.
    Why, because you heard stuff you didnt want to hear? If your co has a bad credit rating, that is down to one of three things; you have run it irresponsibly, you or another director have a poor credit rating or the company hasnt been trading long enough.

None of that is down to people responding to your post on a message board. Toodle pip!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    And yours remind why I rarely reply to new posters as they usually don’t like the replies they receive

Leave a comment:

• Padge
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• FrontEnder
    replied
    I recently applied for a PCP deal on a new car through my Ltd company rather than personally (zero emission car, low BiK, seemed a good deal). The PCP was declined because the Ltd company has a bad Experian credit score. This is simply because of the way I (and most other contractors) operate. No assets or property, low balance at the end of every year, all profit taken as dividends etc.

Does anyone know of a way around this, or do you know of any finance companies offering car PCP for contractors?
    PCP stands for Personal Contract Purchase.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    How long as your company been running?
    Who were you applying for the PCP through?

Leave a comment:

• washed up contractor
    replied

Utter rubbish, the limited co application wasnt declined because of the way 'you' operate. It was declined because the limited co doesnt have a sufficient credit record history. This is most likely because the limited co is under 3 years old or you \ any other directors have a poor credit history (oh yes it can if directors have been naughty).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X