• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post-baby Coitus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was with this woman, she said put your finger in, so I did, then she said put 2 in, so I did, then she said put your hand in, so I did, then she said put both hands in, so I did, she said clap, I said I can't she said I told you I was tight!
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Fleetwood
      Not good, not good at all.
      I have never been in this situation and cannot offer any advice, sorry.

Well, of course you haven't Fleetwood, you silly Francophile c0ck.

I'm sure all your demoiselles have never turned down even your most bizzare sexual requests
      True, BM.
      What's the point of staying with a bird who doesn't put out? It's not rocket science, FFS.
      PS Try to avoid personal invective
      PPS bizarre
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

You should know in a reasonable time after you start dating a lady if she swallows. If she doesn't & you go onto marry her, only yourself to blame

Comment

Agreed, BA.
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Do her when she's asleep

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
            X