• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for those of a culinary inclination.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    How can a ring be rectangular?
    If it's made for someone with square fingers?

(or a square willy )
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Cookshop having a refurb so short on stock - will be getting more in on 14th, she said she does do them but not quite that small and what are you planning to use them for?

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Any good daveB?

amazon
        Try Nisbets, they are a catering equipment company but it's easy for non catering types to order from them.

Didn't see this till today, sorry.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Did you get these? Spotted some in the local cookshop's closing down sale.

£9, but half price so £4.50 each.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Did you get these? Spotted some in the local cookshop's closing down sale.

£9, but half price so £4.50 each.
            Looking at your pic, I think they were possibly a little wider, but def in the right ballpark.

Comment

Food Rings for cakes and pastries | AJ Stuart

"Silverwood Rectangular Food Ring (10 x 4 x 4cm)"

??

Comment

Thanks all, missed the reply to this cos I'd forgotten all about it.

I did manage to get some in the end, from the local pound shop of all places.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Thanks all, missed the reply to this cos I'd forgotten all about it.

I did manage to get some in the end, from the local pound shop of all places.
                  Mind like a sieve!

Comment

Working...
                  X