• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dancing and pulling girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dancing and pulling girls

A question ... or two.

I am learning to dance - will I pull more girls once I have learnt?

Do I actually have to be any good or will my natural enthusiasm win the day?

Particularly interested in comments from any girlies on the site!

Discuss please....

What exactly are you learning ?

You have rhythm, right ?

Comment

,Ballroom & Latin American at the moment, mainly because the class times are convenient.

Rhythm? No, no rhythm.

Why? is that part important?

My tactics are that once they are in my arms no escape is possible!

Comment

oh gawd
        "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

You might find something in the disabled or midget sector of the free girlie pool with that tack.

Nice to see that the British guys still havent found what a woman wants.

Keep looking.

Comment

I know what Danish girls want, and they can't get enough of me!
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I had a lucky jumper. Twice a few months back when wearing it I have been approached in pubs and chatted up by much younger women. Can't find it now and I am sure the wife threw it out. In pubs now I just get chatted up by wierd blokes.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I learned latin and ballroom when I was about 20. It was all right at formal dances, but I didn't go to many of them, and the crumpet you find in clubs and discos didn't tend to know it.

Comment

Ok, Ok its Saturday , Im in the office and I have nothing else to do so Im going to give you the Bitbucket guide to dating. Not that I think its remotely a good idea to get some of the patrons of this forum to start breeding , its just that I am a insufferable helper of mankind.

1) If you look like the back end of a bus at least get fit , some women dont mind that you arnt a great looker its your personality and the fact that you are in shape that can attract them

2) Dont be affraid to ask them out , lots of men suffer from the confidence to ask women out so dont think that they get offers all the time.

3) Once you have a date , dont talk about your hobbies , work or your love of oral sex , dont stare at their breasts or spit , fart ,pick your nose or forget her name.

4) talk about your family and especialy any events between you and your mother , for some reason women just love to hear about this. They also like to be made to laugh.

5) After a few dates you may then get invited back and you may think that the first signs of sex within the relationship will start to happen , but wait.

6) At this point she may tell you that you are not her type and give you the big heave ho , just take it and walk out , you see women are always window shopping and you may be the big discount bargain in wollies but she wants something from Marks and Spencer that week.

7) If you are the right person for her , then this can go on for many months providing you dont become possesive , your split personality starts to split or you bore her to death with trivia.

8) After about 18 months of blissful sex , dump her and find another one.

9) Do not get married have children or live together , this will bankrupt you in the end.

10) For thoes that do want to settle down , one child when your about 34 is about the limit , dont go for the boy /girl pair that all couples want , they will drive you both nuts.

Comment

All very well Bitbucket, but as I understand it, he just wants a quick shag.

Comment

Working...
                    X