• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dancing and pulling girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I see , then just put 40 quid in your wallet and forget about the formalities.

Comment

Also bit more advice after number 8 , hide your car out of the way , they tend to get dented a bit I had a nice BMW325i that got a couple of dents in the doors the day after.

Also, and it hurts me to even mention this, my Manchester City memorabilia collection got burnt to ash on one occasion , better go now as my keyboard is filling up with tears just remembering it.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        I know what Danish girls want
        Lard?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Lard?
          Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
            10) For thoes that do want to settle down , one child when your about 34 is about the limit , dont go for the boy /girl pair that all couples want , they will drive you both nuts.
            gotta disagree.... it is the patriotic duty of all whites to have at least 3 kids- otherwise you are not replacing yourselves and the ethnics will take over... oh looks like they may have anyway!
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              I know what Danish girls want, and they can't get enough of me!
              Luckily enough there's plenty to go round...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                All very well Bitbucket, but as I understand it, he just wants a quick shag.
                And with a technique like that, I reckon he'd struggle to manage a wank...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by castoff101
                  A question ... or two.

I am learning to dance - will I pull more girls once I have learnt?

Do I actually have to be any good or will my natural enthusiasm win the day?

Particularly interested in comments from any girlies on the site!

Discuss please....
                  You mean you have n't pulled AT the dance lessons?

Comment

Have u tried rohypnol?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
                      Have u tried rohypnol?
                      Yes, but I find it hard to walk let alone dance afterwards.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
                      X