• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dancing and pulling girls"

Collapse

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby
    Yes, but I find it hard to walk let alone dance afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black.
    Have u tried rohypnol?
    Yes, but I find it hard to walk let alone dance afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Have u tried rohypnol?

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    Originally posted by castoff101
    A question ... or two.

I am learning to dance - will I pull more girls once I have learnt?

Do I actually have to be any good or will my natural enthusiasm win the day?

Particularly interested in comments from any girlies on the site!

Discuss please....
    You mean you have n't pulled AT the dance lessons?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    All very well Bitbucket, but as I understand it, he just wants a quick shag.
    And with a technique like that, I reckon he'd struggle to manage a wank...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    I know what Danish girls want, and they can't get enough of me!
    Luckily enough there's plenty to go round...

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Bitbucket
    10) For thoes that do want to settle down , one child when your about 34 is about the limit , dont go for the boy /girl pair that all couples want , they will drive you both nuts.
    gotta disagree.... it is the patriotic duty of all whites to have at least 3 kids- otherwise you are not replacing yourselves and the ethnics will take over... oh looks like they may have anyway!

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Lard?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    I know what Danish girls want
    Lard?

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied
    Also bit more advice after number 8 , hide your car out of the way , they tend to get dented a bit I had a nice BMW325i that got a couple of dents in the doors the day after.

Also, and it hurts me to even mention this, my Manchester City memorabilia collection got burnt to ash on one occasion , better go now as my keyboard is filling up with tears just remembering it.

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied
    Oh I see , then just put 40 quid in your wallet and forget about the formalities.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    All very well Bitbucket, but as I understand it, he just wants a quick shag.

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied
    Ok, Ok its Saturday , Im in the office and I have nothing else to do so Im going to give you the Bitbucket guide to dating. Not that I think its remotely a good idea to get some of the patrons of this forum to start breeding , its just that I am a insufferable helper of mankind.

1) If you look like the back end of a bus at least get fit , some women dont mind that you arnt a great looker its your personality and the fact that you are in shape that can attract them

2) Dont be affraid to ask them out , lots of men suffer from the confidence to ask women out so dont think that they get offers all the time.

3) Once you have a date , dont talk about your hobbies , work or your love of oral sex , dont stare at their breasts or spit , fart ,pick your nose or forget her name.

4) talk about your family and especialy any events between you and your mother , for some reason women just love to hear about this. They also like to be made to laugh.

5) After a few dates you may then get invited back and you may think that the first signs of sex within the relationship will start to happen , but wait.

6) At this point she may tell you that you are not her type and give you the big heave ho , just take it and walk out , you see women are always window shopping and you may be the big discount bargain in wollies but she wants something from Marks and Spencer that week.

7) If you are the right person for her , then this can go on for many months providing you dont become possesive , your split personality starts to split or you bore her to death with trivia.

8) After about 18 months of blissful sex , dump her and find another one.

9) Do not get married have children or live together , this will bankrupt you in the end.

10) For thoes that do want to settle down , one child when your about 34 is about the limit , dont go for the boy /girl pair that all couples want , they will drive you both nuts.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    I learned latin and ballroom when I was about 20. It was all right at formal dances, but I didn't go to many of them, and the crumpet you find in clubs and discos didn't tend to know it.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I had a lucky jumper. Twice a few months back when wearing it I have been approached in pubs and chatted up by much younger women. Can't find it now and I am sure the wife threw it out. In pubs now I just get chatted up by wierd blokes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X