• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Money grabbing bitch dumped...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren@1stAccountancyServ
    "Money grabbing bitch dumped... "

Had one of those a few years ago....suppose we've all had bad experiences in the past, the b!tch cost be £20k to get rid and wasn't even married to it....long story!
    Should I be re-assesing my choice of accountant?
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Had one of those a few years ago....suppose we've all had bad experiences in the past, the b!tch cost be £20k to get rid and wasn't even married to it....long story!
      Darren, for a quarter of that price you could have got someone to "take care of her" permanently. In fact you'd probably find someone in Glasgow who'd do it for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        Darren, for a quarter of that price you could have got someone to "take care of her" permanently. In fact you'd probably find someone in Glasgow who'd do it for fun.
        The Gunman can do cheap! In business I have 3 modes 1. Quick 2. Good 3. Cheap. You may perm any 2 from 3 where the third states what it wont be.
        Quick and Cheap wont be good.
        Good and Cheap wont be quick.
        Good and Quick wont be cheap.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Getting rid of mine cost me £120k and I'm still bloody paying her a shed load every month!!

What is with women...when you're with them they won't screw you for love nor money...but when its over they screw you hard and with great regularity!

Comment

Well here's another bitch and "it" won't be troubling you to do her accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarissaG
              Well here's another bitch and "it" won't be troubling you to do her accounts.
              Are you sure that's not you from HP? Very long blond hair, sports car, good with interfaces?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Are you sure that's not you from HP? Very long blond hair, sports car, good with interfaces?
                I wish!

Comment

Working...
                X