• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Money grabbing bitch dumped..."

Collapse

• ClarissaG
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Are you sure that's not you from HP? Very long blond hair, sports car, good with interfaces?
    I wish!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by ClarissaG
    Well here's another bitch and "it" won't be troubling you to do her accounts.
    Are you sure that's not you from HP? Very long blond hair, sports car, good with interfaces?

Leave a comment:

• ClarissaG
    replied
    Originally posted by Darren@1stAccountancyServ
    "Money grabbing bitch dumped... "

Had one of those a few years ago....suppose we've all had bad experiences in the past, the b!tch cost be £20k to get rid and wasn't even married to it....long story!
    Well here's another bitch and "it" won't be troubling you to do her accounts.

Leave a comment:

• NewBoy
    replied
    Getting rid of mine cost me £120k and I'm still bloody paying her a shed load every month!!

What is with women...when you're with them they won't screw you for love nor money...but when its over they screw you hard and with great regularity!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Darren, for a quarter of that price you could have got someone to "take care of her" permanently. In fact you'd probably find someone in Glasgow who'd do it for fun.
    The Gunman can do cheap! In business I have 3 modes 1. Quick 2. Good 3. Cheap. You may perm any 2 from 3 where the third states what it wont be.
    Quick and Cheap wont be good.
    Good and Cheap wont be quick.
    Good and Quick wont be cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied

Had one of those a few years ago....suppose we've all had bad experiences in the past, the b!tch cost be £20k to get rid and wasn't even married to it....long story!
    Darren, for a quarter of that price you could have got someone to "take care of her" permanently. In fact you'd probably find someone in Glasgow who'd do it for fun.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied

Should I be re-assesing my choice of accountant?

Leave a comment:

• Darren@UptonAccountants
    replied
    Birds

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Much as I hate to usurp test please delete"

A South African gold miner loses his leg in a mining accident and is sat in hospital talking to his mate.
    "Well that's me f*cked, who on earth's going to want a one legged gold digger?"
    His mate replies "Well, you could try Paul McCartney"

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    oops sy

I though you meant someone else

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    And after he even bought her a plane for Christmas.

Oh, and a razor for the other leg...

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    They are both cnuts.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Unfortunately

What has got 3 legs and lives on a farm

The McCartney's

doesn't hold true anymore

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    So what was wrong with the woman?

Tell you what, you give them an inch and they take a foot and before you know it you dont have a leg to stand on!

Huh, tough crowd!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    "I've got nothing against your right leg, trouble is - neither have you"

Classic quote (probably mis-quoted knowing me!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X