• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noisy car bastards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need advice..

HalloHallo, im really fan of Alfa Romeo. And now asking for your advice...If anybody knows any bad sides of this car, please write here. Bye all, thank you for your interest!

Comment

Comment

Alfa Romeo need help

Hallo world! Hallo, im really fan of Alfa Romeo. And now asking for your advice...If anybody knows any bad sides of this car, please write here. Thank you for your attention

Comment

Has anyone clicked on any of his webtulipes?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
            Has anyone clicked on any of his webtulipes?
            I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. None of them work, all placeholders. Well, the few I randomly chose were anyway. Probably gets 0.000000005p per click.

Comment

Working...
            X