• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noisy car bastards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noisy car bastards

Some absolute **** in a people carrier is bombing it up and down my road every damn night with an exhaust pipe and music to compensate for his microscopic dick. It is doing my ******* head in. The council can't do anything about it because they don't have anyone around in the department and the police say it's not their problem - it's the councils. Not only that, my local court isn't ever ******* open so I can't summons the bastard. My wife is pregnant and we can't get any sleep half the time. My daughter bursts into tears every time the ****** goes past. We're at our wits end.

Has anyone got any ideas on what to do?

I have some Turkish friends who said they'd cut him up a bit but that's not really a good idea if you ask me.

If all else fails, I'm going to commit a premeditated crime which probably isn't going to help the situation (smash his ******* car up with mine).
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

This might give you some ideas http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4967108.stm

Comment

I don't condone violence at all. Not unless I'm paying someone else to do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
        Some absolute **** in a people carrier is bombing it up and down my road every damn night with an exhaust pipe and music to compensate for his microscopic dick. It is doing my ******* head in. The council can't do anything about it because they don't have anyone around in the department and the police say it's not their problem - it's the councils. Not only that, my local court isn't ever ******* open so I can't summons the bastard. My wife is pregnant and we can't get any sleep half the time. My daughter bursts into tears every time the ****** goes past. We're at our wits end.

Has anyone got any ideas on what to do?

I have some Turkish friends who said they'd cut him up a bit but that's not really a good idea if you ask me.

If all else fails, I'm going to commit a premeditated crime which probably isn't going to help the situation (smash his ******* car up with mine).

No violence needed, this was discussed at some length in an earlier thread. If the git is local get yourself a can of expanding foam filler - the stuff they use for filling big holes in walls and fixing window frames - and spray a generous amount up the offending exhaust pipe. Sorted.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I don't condone violence at all. Not unless I'm paying someone else to do it for me.
          I understand there are people in your Earth city of Glasgow who will sort out the perpetrator of such a problem for fun.

Comment

Caltrops
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

They seem to do a range of other equipment as well.

http://ccsweb.pica.army.mil/4protectforce/4nlc_30.htm

Don't know if they take Visa cards though.

Comment

I think I've come up with the answer. I've got a VERY large oil can 1Kv capacitor in a box under the stairs. I think I might charge it up, creep under his car and run it through the electrics. Should fry the ECU if I'm lucky.

Comment

Any self respecting urban terrorist can pump these out on their kitchen table. Bag of nails, pair of pliers and some wire.

Comment

I think I've come up with the answer. I've got a VERY large oil can 1Kv capacitor in a box under the stairs. I think I might charge it up, creep under his car and run it through the electrics. Should fry the ECU if I'm lucky.
                    Doubt that'd work. I worked with a guy who wired his car up with an electric cattle fence to stop people touching it.

Comment

Working...
                    X