• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Noisy car bastards

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Noisy car bastards"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Has anyone clicked on any of his webtulipes?
    I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. None of them work, all placeholders. Well, the few I randomly chose were anyway. Probably gets 0.000000005p per click.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Has anyone clicked on any of his webtulipes?

Leave a comment:

• alfa_romeo_0007
    replied
    Alfa Romeo need help

Hallo world! Hallo, im really fan of Alfa Romeo. And now asking for your advice...If anybody knows any bad sides of this car, please write here. Thank you for your attention

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied

Leave a comment:

• in_search2006
    replied
    I need advice..

HalloHallo, im really fan of Alfa Romeo. And now asking for your advice...If anybody knows any bad sides of this car, please write here. Bye all, thank you for your interest!

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    So, did you post those Class A Magic Mushrooms through his letter box?

Shhhh ..... rooms!

Nah no need - I think the bugger was dealing. How else would the council housed tard manage to afford 3 cars?

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Interestingly, the police picked him up yesterday and he's not been back yet! Forensics took his flat to bits this afternoon.

Happy happy joy joy.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by sparklelard
    Expanding foam up his tail-pipe!
    piss on his wheels!

Failing that laugh at his car as he drives past.

Leave a comment:

• sparklelard
    replied
    Expanding foam up his tail-pipe!

Leave a comment:

• privateeye
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife
    If you inform PC Copper he'll claim he's too busy to do anything. If you confront the guy he'll just try to make your life a living hell. So I'd get the photos blown up and leave photocopies lying around everywhere.
    Plod is only lazy when they have to work to get the evidence - if you have the evidence it is a quick way of them meeting their targets. Once was recruited to do similar on an estate which had young motorcyclists on footpaths etc. The Neighbourhood Watch group got me in to take the necessary video pictures and track down names and addresses - once given to the police they put undercover officers at all the places I had pinpointed as hotspots and at the times most likely for anything to happen. Over £2000 was raised in on-the-spot fines and the police exceeded their targets. Don't blame the police as they get the sack if they don't meet their targets.

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife
    If you inform PC Copper he'll claim he's too busy to do anything. If you confront the guy he'll just try to make your life a living hell. So I'd get the photos blown up and leave photocopies lying around everywhere.
    Mr plod is actually very interested as they haven't met their drugs crime targets this year apparently. Not only that, I said that I'd make their life hell through police complaints if they didn't do something quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    Hey I win! Just caught the ****** on film rolling a spliff in his car (there was other drugs paraphernalia in there as well). Now shall I just report it or bribe the munt?

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Hey I win! Just caught the ****** on film rolling a spliff in his car (there was other drugs paraphernalia in there as well). Now shall I just report it or bribe the munt?

Leave a comment:

• Clownio
    replied
    Too complicated.

My method........

Go round to his house and then kick his wing mirrors off !

Done once when some w**ker nudged my car when trying to park next to me in a multi-story car park. When he realised what he'd done (and hadn't noticed that I was sitting in the car minding my baby daughter) he sped off and parked on a different level. I gave him a minute or two drove up and found his car and booted both of his mirrors off.

Very satisfying !

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    TLG patent method for revenge attacks.

1 purchase, hire or borrow an exact duplicate vehicle.
    2 manufacture matching number plate (increasingly difficult).
    3 follow idiot around and trip every speed camera he passes whilst commiting numerous other parking and road traffic offences which incur points and fines.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X