• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Rate Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a tulip sockie. All it has posted has been utter crap so far. Retire it please.

If it is a real person you wanna retire this in shame anyway.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      <400 is a pretty wide area, I'd imagine 3-400 makes up a huge part of that. And even I as a coder have seen roles at £600+ I could apply for (in London)
      C++ with Summit = more than £800 a day, closer to £1000 after a couple of years.

I really need to learn C++.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        C++ with Summit = more than £800 a day, closer to £1000 after a couple of years.

What do you do now?
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

I was deliberately leaving out niche stuff - from what I gather these top-paying C++ roles tend to be very mathematical doing Quants and other stuff. No idea if it's actually that hard or not, never looked since the number of calls I've had from agents about C++ (and Java, and C#) is zero - it's Flex they always phone me about and these tend to pay well.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X