• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weeks episode of the Moderators

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weeks episode of the Moderators

Series 3 - Week1 - The New Team

INTRO - MODERATORS FORUM

SCOTSPINE IS LOOKING GRIZZLED & SITTING IN AN OLD WORN ARMCHAIR IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM, GLASS OF BELLS WHISKY IN HAND AND STARING LONGINGLY AT A PICTURE OF FERRET.

NOTALLTHERE & COJAK ARE STANDING NEAR MIRROR CHECKING OUT THEIR UNIFORM, WHILE REALITYHACK IS LYING ON THE CHEZ LOUNGE TOYING WITH HIS SILK SCARF AND DRINKING A RED BULL

COJAK
    'Well that was a tough first week, but I think we've got the hang of it?'

Notallthere

'Yes, few PM's, a few infractions & a Banning, I think they know who's in charge'

REALITYHACK NODs APPROVINGLY RUBBING HIS HANDS THROUGH HIS HAIR

SCOTSPINE

'Aghhh. Banning's too good for them, in mine & Ferrets day we would have rounded them up and put them against the wall & shot them. Ah!'

COJAK AND NOTALL SMILE KNOWINGLY

SUDDENLY ADMIN ENTERS THE ROOM

ADMIN
    'Morning Troops. How goes it?' AND SWIFTLY MOVES TOWARDS HIS OFFICE DOOR CLUTCHING A BAG FROM GREGGS

SCOTSPINE - GRUMBLING

'Bollocks'

ADMIN

'Right team, I've decided to clear up General. No more news threads, no more SKA and definitely no more What I had for Lunch threads!'

'Right, I'm off to my office. Mmmmm. Tuna & Mayo on brown today.Mmmmm'

SCOTSPINE - GRUMBLES

END

NEXT WEEK ON THE MODERATORS, REALITY HACK HAS A BAD DAY AT THE BANK, MISTAKES HIS RED BULL FOR SCOTSPINE'S BELLS WHISKY AND BANS ADMIN, WHILE COJAK MAKES A FAUX PAS ABOUT SUCKING A LOLLIPOP IN THE ACCOUNTANCY THREAD.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

rearrange this sentence

more really out need you get to.

HTH

Comment

And Whoosh!

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Mmmm, uniform...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Week 3

Wilmslow posts his latest woes

<<< canned laughter in the mods tea room >>>
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              NOTALLTHERE & COJAK ARE STANDING NEAR MIRROR CHECKING OUT THEIR UNIFORM
              My mind keeps wandering back to NotAllThere and Cojak both inside the one uniform.

Most likely patent leather thigh-length stiletto jackboots, trim black basque, high peaked cap, riding crop.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                My mind keeps wandering back to NotAllThere and Cojak both inside the one uniform.

Most likely patent leather thigh-length stiletto jackboots, trim black basque, high peaked cap, riding crop.

What a thought. Should have read

COJAK AND NOTALLTHERE ARE STANDING NEAR THE MIRROR CHECKING OUT THEIR FIGURES IN THEIR NEW TIGHT BLACK LEATHER UNIFORMS.

MEANWHILE REALITYHACK IS LYING NAKED ON THE SOFA

REALITYHACK

'Smuggling peanuts, ladies?'
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You Guys...

You're right about standing while in tight leather jeans though, you can't afford to stretch them by sitting down.

You'd end up looking like scooterscott.

(He's not around at the moment, is he?)

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    I can't possibly comment on my thoughts about that.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X