• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This weeks episode of the Moderators"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Can't wait for next weeks episode now.

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied

Um "CHEZ LOUNGE"

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Talk about art immitating life.

This weeks episode. Scotspine drinks too much whisky and rants over the board while the other mods sip champagne at the Cuk party!

Wow!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I would have said something, but MF was saved by an 's'...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    My mind keeps wandering back to NotAllThere and Cojak both inside the one uniform.
    I can't possibly comment on my thoughts about that.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    You Guys...

You're right about standing while in tight leather jeans though, you can't afford to stretch them by sitting down.

You'd end up looking like scooterscott.

(He's not around at the moment, is he?)

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    My mind keeps wandering back to NotAllThere and Cojak both inside the one uniform.

Most likely patent leather thigh-length stiletto jackboots, trim black basque, high peaked cap, riding crop.

What a thought. Should have read

COJAK AND NOTALLTHERE ARE STANDING NEAR THE MIRROR CHECKING OUT THEIR FIGURES IN THEIR NEW TIGHT BLACK LEATHER UNIFORMS.

MEANWHILE REALITYHACK IS LYING NAKED ON THE SOFA

REALITYHACK

'Smuggling peanuts, ladies?'

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    NOTALLTHERE & COJAK ARE STANDING NEAR MIRROR CHECKING OUT THEIR UNIFORM

Most likely patent leather thigh-length stiletto jackboots, trim black basque, high peaked cap, riding crop.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Week 3

Wilmslow posts his latest woes

<<< canned laughter in the mods tea room >>>

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Mmmm, uniform...

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    And Whoosh!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    rearrange this sentence

more really out need you get to.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic This weeks episode of the Moderators

This weeks episode of the Moderators

Series 3 - Week1 - The New Team

INTRO - MODERATORS FORUM

SCOTSPINE IS LOOKING GRIZZLED & SITTING IN AN OLD WORN ARMCHAIR IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM, GLASS OF BELLS WHISKY IN HAND AND STARING LONGINGLY AT A PICTURE OF FERRET.

NOTALLTHERE & COJAK ARE STANDING NEAR MIRROR CHECKING OUT THEIR UNIFORM, WHILE REALITYHACK IS LYING ON THE CHEZ LOUNGE TOYING WITH HIS SILK SCARF AND DRINKING A RED BULL

COJAK
    'Well that was a tough first week, but I think we've got the hang of it?'

Notallthere

'Yes, few PM's, a few infractions & a Banning, I think they know who's in charge'

REALITYHACK NODs APPROVINGLY RUBBING HIS HANDS THROUGH HIS HAIR

SCOTSPINE

'Aghhh. Banning's too good for them, in mine & Ferrets day we would have rounded them up and put them against the wall & shot them. Ah!'

COJAK AND NOTALL SMILE KNOWINGLY

SUDDENLY ADMIN ENTERS THE ROOM

ADMIN
    'Morning Troops. How goes it?' AND SWIFTLY MOVES TOWARDS HIS OFFICE DOOR CLUTCHING A BAG FROM GREGGS

SCOTSPINE - GRUMBLING

'Bollocks'

ADMIN

'Right team, I've decided to clear up General. No more news threads, no more SKA and definitely no more What I had for Lunch threads!'

'Right, I'm off to my office. Mmmmm. Tuna & Mayo on brown today.Mmmmm'

SCOTSPINE - GRUMBLES

END

NEXT WEEK ON THE MODERATORS, REALITY HACK HAS A BAD DAY AT THE BANK, MISTAKES HIS RED BULL FOR SCOTSPINE'S BELLS WHISKY AND BANS ADMIN, WHILE COJAK MAKES A FAUX PAS ABOUT SUCKING A LOLLIPOP IN THE ACCOUNTANCY THREAD.

Working...
X