• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a bit strange

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bit strange

Suddenly having mods who make so many non-mod posts. It's like going up the pub with your teacher. What happened?

I know. It's like that time my sister went to air-kiss me (she's posh like that) and I went to give her a peck on the cheek, but we both turned the same way.

<shudder>

[insert your own 2nd punch line here. I am still too traumatised!]
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      I know. It's like that time my sister went to air-kiss me (she's posh like that) and I went to give her a peck on the cheek, but we both turned the same way.

<shudder>

[insert your own 2nd punch line here. I am still too traumatised!]
      err, no it's not.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
        What do you call one of those? A 99?
        no, a 99 is er....well maybe you dont want to know

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Suddenly having mods who make so many non-mod posts. It's like going up the pub with your teacher. What happened?
          Yes I have noticed. They are like politicians and want to show that they are just like us
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            And then you tried to ask her "WTF are you doing?!" and your tongue 'accidentally' went in her mouth.
            And then you tried to push her away, but 'accidentally' grabbed her boobs.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              And then you tried to ask her "WTF are you doing?!" and your tongue 'accidentally' went in her mouth.
              And then you tried to push her away, but 'accidentally' grabbed her boobs.

So it’s not just the Isle of Wight folk at it.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Yes I have noticed. They are like politicians and want to show that they are just like us
                Eowugh. Even last week I never wanted to be just like you. I didn't give a stuff then, I don't now.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  So it’s not just the Isle of Wight folk at it.

Oi, we be as normal as everyone else we be and the webbed toes are just for decoration.

Dribble

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    no, a 99 is er....well maybe you dont want to know
                    As long as it involves a Cadburys Flake sticking out, I don't care.
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X