• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brillopad - your reply

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No, TDP is nothing compared to police involvement. Which is why it is very odd to me when person who gets police on his back would mention TDP and post counts.

Admin acted far more reasonably than anyone (who uses this board for free) can expect - it's completely unreasonable on Brillo's part to be upset, if I was in his position (though thankfully I am not), I'd say that Admin did all they could, in fact far more than they should have.
    I was refering to your last para...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'd like to see Brillo back too.

C'mon, kiss and make up with Admin
      'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        ...Special message for Hector from HAB: ...
        Careful. Since the IR merged with C&E, that could be construed as an invitation to the man with the rubber glove...

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        On slightly more serious note. Maybe it would be sensible to modify the quote thing so someone could only quote sufficient of a post to make it clear what other post they are referring to. If somebody posts something here and then thinks better of it, it is a bit pointless them trying to remove it when some earwig has quoted the whole thing.

Beat me why people quote whole posts on any forum anyway. On some technical forums it is really irritating to be looking for an answer and having to trawl through the same comment umpteen times.

This whole thing does make one wonder what a ridiculous and oppressive society we live in when obviously tongue in cheek comments get looked at by police. Whether it is us loonies here or silly young Muslims a real threat requires more than just a bit of ranting, it requires actual intent and a real potential to make the intent a reality.

If done to GB it would be.
        PS No, I didn't really mean that.
        PPS Yes he did.
        PPPS No I didn't. Anyway, its' not my fault it's the voices.
        Nah, I can't work it out either.

Soon, we'll probably have Pillow Brad joining. ( I'd've set up a sockpuppet in that name, but I've not got the talent to pull it off). Despite being a nutter, and not knowing when to stop, he seems a decent chap. Not quite sure why he was upset with Admin shopping for him. Is it a service for all peeps over 5000 posts? If so, could you get ship me a big box of Yorkshire Tea? I've almost run out.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          No, TDP is nothing compared to police involvement. Which is why it is very odd to me when person who gets police on his back would mention TDP and post counts.

Admin acted far more reasonably than anyone (who uses this board for free) can expect - it's completely unreasonable on Brillo's part to be upset, if I was in his position (though thankfully I am not), I'd say that Admin did all they could, in fact far more than they should have.
          Yes. I'm a mod in another place. And I've no financial interest. I'd have banned him without justification. But then, I'm not nice like admin.

Comment

BP ?

A bit of a screw loose if you want my opinion.

post count ????? jeez H Christ

most people worry more about where the fluff in their belly button comes from

a bit of a screw loose. deffo

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              HAB where else? It was a very civilised discussion about the merits of stabbing before that.
              He has that knack hasn't he?

Bonkers!
              Guilty
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I wasn't worried about that. But you just had to raise the question...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Originally Posted by EternalOptimist
                  I wasn't worried about that. But you just had to raise the question...
                  I can't say I've ever noticed fluff in my belly button, but on the occasion I have searched, I have found dried skin superglued deep into one or two of the skin folds there. Hard as rock it is. Takes a bit of digging out but is well worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    And what does it taste like?
                    Chicken, probably.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      and the fluff in the crack of your arse

Comment

Working...
                      X