• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phwooarrr!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phwooarrr!

Girl in the lift just now just stood there staring at me and sucked orange juice through her drinking straw in a very suggestive fashion.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

She wants you bad! Snog her face off!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Girl in the lift just now just stood there staring at me and sucked orange juice through her drinking straw in a very suggestive fashion.
      Then went back to her desk and told her mates :

"I just freaked out that English IT guy in the lift. He didnt know where to look!"
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

She was probably thinking about inserting the straw into the eye of yer **** and drinking the fresh juices straight from the source. Not exactly sexual, unless you like that kinda thing. If it was a banana you might of been in there but I think she probably had some weird fetish idea going on in her head
        Last edited by SuperZ; 11 December 2009, 13:42.

Comment

Think you probably need to get out more

or visit the ladies in the windows in the 'Dam

Comment

In yer dreams

I thought you said they were all circus freaks in your office
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Was she a 60 year old 'girl'?

Comment

Working...
              X