• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Phwooarrr!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Phwooarrr!"

Collapse

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Girl in the lift just now just stood there staring at me and sucked orange juice through her drinking straw in a very suggestive fashion.
    Was she a 60 year old 'girl'?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Girl in the lift just now just stood there staring at me and sucked orange juice through her drinking straw in a very suggestive fashion.
    In yer dreams

I thought you said they were all circus freaks in your office

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Think you probably need to get out more

or visit the ladies in the windows in the 'Dam

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    She was probably thinking about inserting the straw into the eye of yer **** and drinking the fresh juices straight from the source. Not exactly sexual, unless you like that kinda thing. If it was a banana you might of been in there but I think she probably had some weird fetish idea going on in her head
    Last edited by SuperZ; 11 December 2009, 13:42.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Then went back to her desk and told her mates :

"I just freaked out that English IT guy in the lift. He didnt know where to look!"

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    She wants you bad! Snog her face off!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    started a topic Phwooarrr!

Phwooarrr!

Working...
X