• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The size of my wife's ring

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    When I had the same problem, I got the missus to stick her finger up my bum, making sure to remember the pain level and eye wateriness. Then it's a simple matter of getting the staff in the jewellers to do the same until you can establish a match.

Good job she only wanted a ring
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Half of CUK is doing very well to avoid the obvious here, LR with 30 minutes.
      It was a serious question by the way.

Comment

I never said anything.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Half of CUK is doing very well to avoid the obvious here, LR with 30 minutes.
          Yeah, I was expecting a comment about her needing a new ring because he'd been up the oxo tower too many times would get this into LR, but it didn't even take that.

I suspect Scotspine could tell that it was inevitable and moved the thread anyway.

Comment

quite right gonzo and i rather suspect the thread title was designed to elicit that kind of post.

of course, i apologise if i'm wrong...

Comment

a proper title would have been

Determining the bandwidth of the missus
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Are you sure she wants a new ring? I believe pearl necklaces are all the rage this year.

Comment

Shower her with gold
                  Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                    I need to measure the size of my wife's ring,
                    i could tell you the size of your wifes ring, i've been 'hangin owt the back' of it all year!

hahahHAHAH!

Comment

Working...
                    X