• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Yes.

Get drivelling.
    I'll follow your lead

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      morning all
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Will DS23 do his chores?
        I'm sure he will.

He's a good boy.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I called the RAC about my renewal and they managed to knock another 15 quid off

Comment

apart from the bit were she told the instructor that I painted her nails last night and that I do DD1's and wifeys.

The instructor has a rather loud mouth and was shouting it over the pool
            Beat the child with a copper wire brush.

It's the only way.

Comment

I will put on my best drivel head
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                Morning

Comment

My radiators are working really well
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

why did I have to phone and say I could get it cheaper - if they can do it cheap er then they should

Comment

just finished burning a CD for the wife, she is going on best friends hen weekend soon and they have chosen a load of songs and wanted me to burn the disc.

This is the 3rd time - the first one the bride didn't like it.
                      The 2nd time - it had a song on from her first hen party

Hopefully this one will be it !!

Lordy, lordy.

Couldn't they provide you with an MP3 player with the necessary music already on it?

Comment

Working...
                      X