• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll have to get a huge great box so that she won't work it out.

Comment

now to look for that glitter...

Comment

32 4 900

Comment

94 4 100

Comment

a nice set of numbers there.

Comment

200001 too.

Comment

and 199991

Comment

hell, they're all good.

Comment

s'just some are gooder than others.

Comment

Greetings denizens

No obvious signs of criminality on the way home, unless one counts the bloke sat on the steps of a closed-down pizza parlour saying, in snivelling tones, "You beat me up outside that pub up there" and his friend saying "No I didn't" - I haven't the faintest idea what that was all about

The usual apparently-feral chavs were hanging around outside the supposedly-all-night garage (the bastards wouldn't sell me a Toffee Crisp at 3:30am the other month). They probably look intimidating to those who put their faith in the Daily Mail, but in my experience they're harmless - just bored, with nothing better to do than hang around. "I've got nothing to say but 'It's OK'", as John Lennon put it

Quite peaceful out there really

Comment

Working...
                      X