• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently Active Users: 82 (4 members and 78 guests)
    BrowneIssue, AllefeUtity, Toolpusher, Zippy
    And Toolpusher is up and about.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Shall I go back to bed?

Now the Day Shift has started wandering in, I can probably leave CUK in safe hands.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Zippy: I've washed up and put the bins out. I've put the kettle on for you. Oh, and someone will need to get some more milk, there's only a drop left in the TPD 'fridge.

See ya!

Comment

+50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            War - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing ...
            Getting re-elected. Gordon must be gutted that Barrack O'Barmy bloke hasn't started a war with Iran or North Korea.

Originally posted by Zippy View Post

Bye!

(Ooh, my tummy hurts.)

Comment

Good moonring
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Was it any of you lot that designed, coded or tested the Co-Op Bank Internet banking web site?

If so, you should be ashamed of yourself.

It's crap.

millennium

Comment

Morning all.

I see we've been busy.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                    chief driveller by percentage!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Oh, I say, we're a mere 99 posts from the next thousand.

That shouldn't take long.
                      he said at 22:11

Comment

Working...
                      X