• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    can't click on those.

remind me to check them another time.
    Check them another time.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

10 of 20

Comment

11 of 20

Comment

closing in on lunchtime...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            closing in on lunchtime...
            "Stay on target..."

Comment

Right,

We seem to have established a routine to manage the chaos.

Puppies basket moved next to the sofa in the living room so I can see it from the study. MrsB still on the sofa where I can see her. Tamiflu has made her feel worse than she did to start with as the side effects have kicked in and she's been sick twice already.

Puppies wake up every 90 mins or so, eat, go out in the garden to poo/wee then play for 30 mins before going back to sleep again.

I can get some work done in the study while still keeping an eye on them all, see to the pups and tend to MrsB as required.

Son has put in an appearance, muttered and grumbled incoherently, eaten a huge bowl of cereal and gone back to bed. None of this is out of the ordinary, I'm not convinced he is actually ill.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                "Stay on target..."
                Which reminded me of this (SFW).

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Puppies wake up every 90 mins or so, eat, go out in the garden to poo/wee then play for 30 mins before going back to sleep again.
                  Sounds like me at the weekend. Apart from the bit about going out to the garden.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Son has put in an appearance, muttered and grumbled incoherently, eaten a huge bowl of cereal and gone back to bed. None of this is out of the ordinary, I'm not convinced he is actually ill.

Comment

13 of 20

Comment

if he's not got it yet - he will.

and so will you.

and so will we

the second wave is coming!

doomed etc. sorry - this should be in general shouldn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X