• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and now a very plodding out on the weekend

Comment

"see the lonely boy out on the weekend..."

Comment

and now? (i'm listening and then updating the file info as i play the unidentified tracks)

we have "old man"

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Wotcha DB

It's something we've talked about, perhaps next year. Really want a Husky but the training is very difficult.
          Why wait so long?

And yeah, Huskies are *hard* work.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

getting a sled too?

Comment

aha ha. one from later in the tour. when it all started to go wrong. these are the ones i want to hear.

Comment

his vocals were shot, the band arguing, the new music poorly recieved... crosby and nash brought in to boost the sound. rough and edgy and great!

Comment

Bye bye Zeity
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

"are you ready for the country"

superb! first listen and already one of the best i've heard. shame the sound quality is not great.

Comment

and now... hmm. another later tour version. much tuning...

Comment

Working...
                      X