• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    It is now back in its packaging with all bits intact. Not as many bits as I recalled, though. Funny thing, memory.
    1.5V, 3V, 4.5V, 6V, 9V, 12V.

6 connectors, which can each have one of two polarities.

6 x 6 x 2 = 72 outputs. None of which are compatible for my laptop, of course!
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I see 80W's trolling is working. I wonder how long this will go on.
      You've got to give the lad his due - he's tenacious.

I'm bored now though
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        You've got to watch those sommelier chappies as they'll try and flog you 400 quids worth of plonk if you're not careful
        I was blessed with having been able & allowed to sample wines before I left home ... scores if not one or two hundred.

Then I spent a few years working in a well-stocked off-licence in a wealthy area.

By the time I was 19 I knew a fair amount about wine and definitely knew what I liked.

I don't listen to wine waiters - I tell them what I want.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          What's Bagpuss playing at?
          Having a pop at SY01?
          I would not have thought someone as newbie as SY01 would appear on Bagpuss's radar.

He does, however, appear on his own radar...

Comment

It's ... slowed ... down ... again ...

Currently Active Users: 152 (21 members and 131 guests)
            View Who's Online
            Most users ever online was 673, 22nd April 2009 at 14:34.
            RichardCranium, Alf W, Billy Pilgrim, bullseye, centurian, d000hg, DaveB, eliquant, Halcyon, krytonsheep, Menelaus, MPwannadecentincome, nomadd, shoes, TimberWolf, TonyEnglish, Toolpusher, TykeMerc, Zippy

Comment

I've just found a 1972 ½ Franc coin. Will it make me rich? Will it count as treasure trove?
              Should I inform the BBC?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                In the 48 contiguous states of the USA, the furthest you can be from a McDonalds is 107 miles as the crow flies (145 miles by car)
                I cannot work out whether to be surprised at the distance or the nearness.

Comment

100 posts to the next kilopost.

50 minutes, if done single-keyboardedly.

Comment

Not too bad for me atm. Was very slow earlier though.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Evening all

Comment

Working...
                      X