• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    *cough*
    Now I've got a big lump of fixed green pixels right in the middle of my screen.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Blimey, that shifted something. I think it may have been my ribs.
      Don't let NickFitz know - he's partial to unnecessary ribs. He'll have them scoffed and inside him before you do!
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

We must never speak of this again. Bury it deep and forget it ever happened.
        I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

Comment

Right, time for bed, where I shall endeavour not to keep the missus awake with my coughing.

If you hear nothing from me tomorrow then assume that I was smothered with a pillow during my sleep
          barbecue sauce and scoffed by a nocturnal primate

Comment

The Little Lark (formerly part of the Mad O'Rourkes chain) in Studley. It would be a great venue for a meet-up, for no other reason than it is very close to where I live
            Hmm.

voodooflux
            RichardCranium
            Location: Handing out CVs to passing cars on the M6 J2 slip lane in the depressed West Midlands
            NickFitz
            Have we the start of the makings of a meet-up?

Comment

I'm ever so so I shall go to bed. I cannot handle all this excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                I have been looking for a reason to learn Python.
                If you're also interested in playing with webby stuff, I would recommend exploring Django, the Pythonic web applications framework

Open source, and all the better for it

Comment

How were the ribs Nick?
                  Lekker, dank je wel

You should have taken a photo of them with your swanky new iPhone
                  Als je blieft - next time

Comment

Oh, I forgot to mention, Betty is poorly again

<- for Betty

Comment

Right, time for bed, where I shall endeavour not to keep the missus awake with my coughing.

If you hear nothing from me tomorrow then assume that I was smothered with a pillow during my sleep
                      Goodnight VF

You'll probably dream that the pillow is a marshmallow and swallow it

Comment

Working...
                      X