• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Byeee

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        <cough>

Is someone smoking in here?
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeee

Cheerio Zeity

Comment

It's an open office here so I can't really type lengthy posts at the moment, hence the frequent lone smileys. Although I have taken to typing posts in Notepad++ in amongst a load of HTML so it looks like I'm working, then cutting and pasting them into CUK. The only problem with this is that if I ever accidently copy instead of cut

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              It's an open office here so I can't really type lengthy posts at the moment, hence the frequent lone smileys. Although I have taken to typing posts in Notepad++ in amongst a load of HTML so it looks like I'm working, then cutting and pasting them into CUK. The only problem with this is that if I ever accidently copy instead of cut
              Gotta admire your dedication

Comment

prs are a lot bling for my liking. i've never played one but i fancy i would really enjoy it.

Comment

good to see the drivel rolling along.

Comment

Arse, not only did I miss the century but the interruption that made me miss it also means I have to go to Huddersfield tommorow morning
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

i suppose i'm still a bit of a traditionalist with the guitars. but i think i'm willing to be converted.

Comment

Working...
                      X