• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    And I suppose that "Heroes" will be back.
    And that's another one.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
      Indeed. Furthermore, as I am not having the worlds best day, I reserve the right to tell Wilmslow-esque tails of my personal woe.

How do matey - how you feeling?
      Better than you from the sound of it - ClientCo woes?

Still sore and bruised here, but almost off the painkillers. Probably back at ClientCo next week

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Better than you from the sound of it - ClientCo woes?
        No, self induced stupidity woes. ClientCo is quiet. There is a big Visio/Powerpoint fetish meet going on at Gayley for the grown ups.

Just don't loose a Ford car key. Thats all I am saying.

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Still sore and bruised here, but almost off the painkillers. Probably back at ClientCo next week
        Super - be good to have someone else sensible back here.

They are installing running water here today. Soon we may even have that there electricity.

Comment

Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

No, self induced stupidity woes. ClientCo is quiet. There is a big Visio/Powerpoint fetish meet going on at Gayley for the grown ups.

Super - be good to have someone else sensible back here.

They are installing running water here today. Soon we may even have that there electricity.
            £150 for a new one with the electrickery for the remote locking and imobiliser?

Thats what Renault wanted for a spare to our Clio.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Hi CM
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Afternoon denizens

"Team Talk" in 49 minutes...

"No, we won't relax the dress code."
                "No, we have no plans to stop shifting your desks every three weeks to fit more people in."
                "No, we don't like the contractors either, but they're a necessary evil."

Team Talk

"Everyone on the team is a contractor, so everyone will be replaced."
                "Our target is to replace everyone by the end of the year."
                "HR say it will take until the end of the year to find replacements."
                "No need to find time for handover."
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Ah, nuff said. My woes probably pale in comparison to the suffering they are inflicting upon you for that.

But they've had running water for ages...usually down the walls during a rain shower.

I very much doubt I had any influence upon that, but after finding out how much a delivery of bottled water costs just before I left I did suggest that it was roughly equivalent to hiring a plumber to install a fresh water supply.

<dreamOn>And with the money they are now saving there'll be enough for a nice rate rise.</dreamOn>

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Hi CM
                    Hey Dave
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Ello

Comment

Working...
                      X