• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Then I might get a DAB radio and an SD card / USB reader.
    Got that.

What I want now is DAB in the car.

It'll need a DAB --> FM transmitter or DAB --> fake cassette to work
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

snacks are slim on the ground. couple of walkers baked something or other.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I wonder if the spare ribs will be back on the menu? They haven't been around for nearly three weeks now - they must turn up again soon. If they're not back, I may just scrape by on a steak instead
          Three weeks is probably long enough for the mammalian-snake-creature to regenerate some more ribs for you to eat. It's whether they've been surgically removed yet or not.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

too

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              whaddya buy?
              Food 'n' stuff.

Nothing interesting. I.e., nothing containing alcohol or running off the mains.

Comment

we won the ashes! we won the ashes! we won the ashes!

Comment

Get well soon, voodooflux, get well soon.

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  i'm stuffed. had a nice big bottle of spitfire. makes a change from the black stuff.
                  I far prefer it on draught. On draught it is my favouritist ale.

PS: We won the ashes in August 2009.
                  Last edited by RichardCranium; 28 August 2009, 09:28.

Comment

yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      No counting!

('kin 'eck, CUK has gone slow)

Comment

Working...
                      X