• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Best Hollyoaks opening ever!!!!
    Dirty Den comes up out of the patio and kills them all with a fire in the barn?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Wow, one mention of Hollyoaks and everyone disappears....
      Can't say I'm surprised.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        goats cheese flan and chips tonight.
        No bacon?

wonder what vdf is having?
        Antibiotics and painkillers, I expect.

If his kids are like my best mate, they'll be telling him dirty jokes to make him laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          So I'll stop trying to remember to remind you to to get some more dog food on the way back. If that's OK.
          yeah that's ok. you can let go now.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            My car radio has its four buttons allocated thus:

4. Whatever the previous owner had it set to

- although the last one probably isn't correct, as I think it loses its settings when the battery is disconnected.
            How do you know they set it at all? It might have initially been set by Brownian motion.

Comment

a brown motion... nothing like a good brown motion.

Comment

i'm not bloody surprised. bloody soaps. mind you. tpd is a bit like a soap. actually, it's a lot like a soap. actually, oh jesus h christ it is a soap.
                Riiiiiickeeeeeeee!

Comment

best turn off tapecity. increase the millennium chances...

Comment

ditto on that fitzy. i have r3 as a fallback. i often forget to use it though and just turn the bloody thing off.
                    Other than when the Proms are on, I fail to see the point of R3.

Comment

MrsF is now the proud owner of a VW campervan (1988 T25)

Comment

Working...
                      X