• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it'd be like saying you can't count spiders! i mean, why ever not? if that's what you want to do - you go and do.

Comment

that's what i say.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        <retorts>oh yes they are!
        <counters> Oh no they're not!
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

1 football
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

two football

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              <counters> Oh no they're not!
              <stamps foot and swings arms> are!

Comment

and i don't even like football!

Comment

well, i like it but don't do the support a team thing. apart from my national side in one of those tournament things.

Comment

I'm currently listening to some tulipe on Radio 4 about this abducted 11 year old who has turned up 18 years later.

Apparently the bloke who did it is a victim, the mayor is cross about his community not being good enough, the neighbours are all guilty of not fixing the problem, the lawyers don't know what laws to apply and the girl /woman herself as a grown up mother ought to take responsibility for her actions in all of this.

Comment

and i have joined the clientco football fantasy league thing. i know diddly squat about how it works but it seems like a good thing to do in a bond with the client kind of way.

Comment

Working...
                      X