• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    ta for the reminder.

thankfully i didn't.
    Does that mean I don't need to remind you to get some dog food on the way back?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

my goodness dog likes his new knuckle. he's giving it a right old seeing to.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

and the bill was under £300.
          For dog food?

Your dog eats well.

Must be a proper contractor's dog!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Does that mean I don't need to remind you to get some dog food on the way back?
            no harm in it i suppose. we're getting a new one next week so probably could do with some more...

Comment

which was odd. everything was cheaper than quoted.
              You had to get a quote for dog food?

Comment

nothing but the best. mind you that knuckle stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

I nearly forgot!

DS23, remember to get some more dog food on the way back.
                  Since DS23 is talking about dog food costs, I presume he must have remembered to get some more dog food on the way back.

Comment

i did! i did!

two bags of food and and a special beef knuckle for the little fella. he's in the garden now licking it (the knuckle). happy chappy that he is. wouldn't even acknowledge me once he smelt it (the knuckle) and he's usually so happy to see me he wets himself.
                    So I'll stop trying to remember to remind you to to get some more dog food on the way back. If that's OK.

Comment

might have to evict dog and beef knuckle from the house. maybe the stink is what makes me want to snack.... that pork scratching smell. which is odd considering it is beef. supposedly.

Comment

Working...
                      X