• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn.

Disappointed now...

Comment

Well, there's the lawn cut...

Frig... it's more tiring being on holiday than it is "w*rk*ng", or as close to that as I get during the summer...

Comment

Bump.

I've just had a Morrisons' Tiger Bread bap.

Without so much Tiger in it...

It was practically tigerless as it transpired.

Ho hum.

Comment

Well... there's the gate back on its hinges or whatever they're called.

It looks quite magnificently white & shiney...

I'll need when the sun is out...

Comment

I wonder how the Doggie's opamp interview went...

Some of those hardware type interviews can be trying...

Comment

There is one slight problemette with the gate; the latch isn't quite long enough...

I'm in two minds about how to rectify this... I can either fill the existing hole with weld & drill another one, or I can built up the end of the latch with weld to make it longer.

Decisions decisions.

Or I can leave it alone.

Comment

I've had a couple of hardware type interviews that didn't go too well...

One was with Wolsey Comcare when it was located in Ton Yr Efail... it didn't help that there was a fog at the time which made finding the place a bit difficult...

Plus the guy was asking me stuff about active hybrid coil replacement chip sets which I knew nothing about...

Another one was with a. n. other bunch making payphones & I was asked how I'd design some filter or other.

I said I'd look it up in the filter book...

This, apparently, was the Wrong Answer...

Not that it mattered since I got a contract not long after...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Or I can leave it alone.
                  I think we all know that's not going to happen.

The number of things that I wish I'd just left alone and are now broken is ridiculous

Comment

I'm disappointed.

The Lustee has not deigned to reply to any of the 327 witty emails that I sent her while she was gadding about.

Humph.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I'm disappointed.

The Lustee has not deigned to reply to any of the 327 witty emails that I sent her while she was gadding about.

Humph.
                      Oh dear

Do you know if she was living it up in hotels or slumming it in hostels backpacker style?

Comment

Working...
                      X