• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollonius Cronus from Cyrene was a philosopher of the Megarian school of philosophy who lived in the middle of the 4th century BCE.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Mt. Pisgah State Park is a 1,302-acre (527 ha) Pennsylvania state park in Smithfield, Springfield, Troy and West Burlington Townships, Bradford County, Pennsylvania in the United States.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        ... the middle of the 4th century BCE.
        How did they know it was 400 years before the Common Era would start?

When was the Posh Era?

When will After the Common Era, ACE, start? Or APE for After Posh Era.

Is this DCE for During Common Era? Or BCEE for Before Common Era End?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Evening denizens

Props on the new avatar, RC

Comment

Is Scourer trying to bring back the days when people just posted huge swathes of Wikipedia?

Not so bad in moderation, I suppose, if one is short of drivel but wishes to contribute to the onward progress of TPD

Comment

Goodnight denizens

Comment

Good morning all!

Good morning (again) CM!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Is Scourer trying to bring back the days when people just posted huge swathes of Wikipedia?

Not so bad in moderation, I suppose, if one is short of drivel but wishes to contribute to the onward progress of TPD
                  I was heading towards the millenium.

I remember the days of tpd when there was always someone around to chat to. Until the admin messed it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Good morning all!

Good morning (again) CM!
                    Morning Churchill

Morning all

Comment

morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X