• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Take some pills flower and have a little lie down!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Take some pills flower and have a little lie down!
          I think I may have overdosed on Halls Mentho-Lyptus

Just got to deploy a new system today then I might head off home I think.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bacon and sausage sandwich FTW!

Comment

Diddley dum de di doh...

Ooooooo my hip is hurting... I think I've got a trapped nerve or something...

Ow...

Comment

Morning all. Thought I'd pop in for a cuppa as it's been a while.

Off to the Big Chill tomorrow. That is a popular music festival for our more senior residents. YES THAT'S RIGHT DEAR - A BIT LIKE THE PLACE YOU GO TO IN THE BUS ON TUESDAYS WITH THAT NICE MAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Morning all. Thought I'd pop in for a cuppa as it's been a while.

Off to the Big Chill tomorrow. That is a popular music festival for our more senior residents. YES THAT'S RIGHT DEAR - A BIT LIKE THE PLACE YOU GO TO IN THE BUS ON TUESDAYS WITH THAT NICE MAN.
                  Hello flower - nice to see you!!

Hows tricks? I see you came up with an excellent suggestion in General about CyberNumpty
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Hello flower - nice to see you!!

Hows tricks? I see you came up with an excellent suggestion in General about CyberNumpty
                    Everything good. Gainfully employed (a mixed blessing). Little one trying to work out how to walk. Trying to work out how to move abroad. And off to a festival - hurray!

How are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Everything good. Gainfully employed (a mixed blessing). Little one trying to work out how to walk. Trying to work out how to move abroad. And off to a festival - hurray!

How are you doing?
                      Move abroad?? wow - big step with babies!!

Ahh.... I love toddlers - they look so cute when they are waddling about

I'm grand - working away usual stuff, you know how it is Counting down the days to my holiday too - 4 weeks on Saturday
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X